World, Writing, Wealth discussion

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi everyone,

I have a book available on Amazon; Death By Wolf Bite Death By Wolf Bite (Wolf Bite Trilogy #1) by J.M. Clinton

If you enjoyed and loved reading Vampire Academy and House of Night then you'll love this book as it's a mix of both.

It has already had it's first 5 star review and possibly looking for more. You can get your copy at www.amazon.com.au under J.M. Clinton or www.amazon.com (for your paperback edition under the same name)

message 2: by Nik (new)

Nik Krasno | 13443 comments Hi J.M., thanks for letting us know and good luck with promoting it ...

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you for commenting, i'm having a bit of trouble promoting it. Hoping to get some goodreads readers to read it so i'm trying to promote it when i can

message 4: by Nik (new)

Nik Krasno | 13443 comments Yeah, many report being in a similar trouble, but don't despair -:)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Nik wrote: "Yeah, many report being in a similar trouble, but don't despair -:)"

I'm not despairing. I'm hoping to get lucky. Fingers crossed that I'll get noticed.

message 6: by Nik (new)

Nik Krasno | 13443 comments Cool, hope you'll do

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Nik wrote: "Cool, hope you'll do"

Me too :)

I'd love to get some feedback on it as it helps me grow as a writer. Which is wonderful as well.