Fantasy Buddy Reads discussion

Archive [Retired Buddy Reads] > Kings of the Wyld [June & August 2017]

Comments Showing 1-50 of 331 (331 new)    post a comment »
Β« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Scott , Karsa Orlong (new)

Scott  Hitchcock (lostinthewarrenofchaos) | 8082 comments Mod
June 5th

Lady Luna. ✨ (lunathebooktroll) | 234 comments Thanks Scott 😊

message 3: by Lee (new)

Lee (leeman729) | 828 comments I was about to start this but I'll wait a little bit to do the BR if that's alright =].

message 4: by Samir (new)

Samir (royceblackwater) | 842 comments I'm in!

Lady Luna. ✨ (lunathebooktroll) | 234 comments Yay the more, the merrier! I have about four friends joining aswell so it will be a big one

message 6: by Scott , Karsa Orlong (last edited May 22, 2017 06:20AM) (new)

If I get through Forge of Darkness plus the books I'm currently reading I'm in.

message 7: by Lee (new)

Lee (leeman729) | 828 comments Awesome! I've been really looking forward to this one.

message 8: by Twila (new)

Twila | 136 comments I just bought this yesterday, so I think I'm in!

message 9: by Bill (new)

Bill | 2130 comments I own it so will try to join in.

message 10: by Terry (new)

Terry | 232 comments I'm in. This should be fun!

message 11: by Petrik (new)

Petrik (petrikleo) | 1546 comments Enjoy everyone! This is one of my favorite book! 😊

message 12: by edge of bubble (new)

edge of bubble (edgeofbubble) | 14 comments no drugging or punching, I'm in too, fearfully voluntarily.

message 13: by Niki Hawkes, I made it past GOTM... barely (new)

Niki Hawkes - The Obsessive Bookseller | 6905 comments Mod
Orbit.com says this one is on sale for $2.99. :)

message 14: by Terry (new)

Terry | 232 comments Thanks Niki :)

message 15: by Silvana (new)

Silvana (silvaubrey) | 1763 comments Oh yes I'm in.

Melissa β™₯ Dog/Wolf Lover β™₯ Martin | 1337 comments I'm new but I see so many of my wonderful friends here! I'm going to try to join because I have been waiting to read this book. June is a little booked but I'm still gonna try =).

Wonderful seeing you all!!

message 17: by Terry (new)

Terry | 232 comments Glad you could join, Melissa!

Melissa β™₯ Dog/Wolf Lover β™₯ Martin | 1337 comments Hey there, Terry =)

Thanks !

Lady Luna. ✨ (lunathebooktroll) | 234 comments Seriously this is going to be the best buddy read ever! Everyone I love is joining 😍😍 !

Melissa β™₯ Dog/Wolf Lover β™₯ Martin | 1337 comments Hey baby girl =). Love ya ❀️

message 21: by Scott , Karsa Orlong (new)

This really is going to be an epic group. Mr Eames will have to thank us all for his elevated sales spawned by the 50 updates to everyone's news scroll on GR.

message 22: by Chris (new)

Chris  (haughtc) | 1601 comments For real, Scott.

I bought it, but might be too booked for June already..

message 23: by Nimrod (new)

Nimrod Daniel (nimroddaniel) | 171 comments I'm in :)

message 24: by Lee (new)

Lee (kiwifirst) Sticking my toe back in the 'buddy read' water. Up for this.

message 25: by Frank (new)

Frank | 650 comments No spoilers.
I am in this group actually doing the buddy read of the Greatcoats series, and have picked up this book as a side read. Funny, I didn;t even think to check that you are doing a buddy read of Kings. With that said I am a bit into (100 pages) the book. It is fantastic, I hope all will enjoy, I don't think I can wait and will be done soon, but will chime in when the discussion starts.

message 26: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Leigh | 2 comments Excited for my first buddy read!

message 27: by Shaitarn (new)

Shaitarn | 1862 comments This one keeps catching my eye every time I go into the bookshop, so I may have to!

message 28: by Angela, I'm Silverfox lost (new)

Angela | 3517 comments Mod
Michael's review for this was so good. I really want to join this buddy read, but over committed already. Hopefully there's some stragglers who can join me to buddy read this at a later date in the year.

message 29: by Chris (new)

Chris  (haughtc) | 1601 comments I might fit your bill, Angela..

message 30: by Olivewillow (new)

Olivewillow | 1 comments Hi Just added this to my Amazon order. This is my first buddy read and very excited.

message 31: by Solseit (new)

Solseit | 1456 comments I just bought the book because I saw it on the buddy reads in about 5 days. I am so hyped too - the books seems so interesting and it is highly praised! I am so looking forward to this read!

message 32: by Scott , Karsa Orlong (new)

Craig wrote: "Glad i spotted this as i have the book ready to rock!!! Been itching to read itπŸ™ˆ"

Sweet, it will be fun to do a read together.

Lady Luna. ✨ (lunathebooktroll) | 234 comments I'm very excited for this book! This BR is gonna be massive which is really exciting & I'm sure the author will be happy that 12 people are reading his book at once lol 😊😊

message 35: by Petrik (new)

Petrik (petrikleo) | 1546 comments Can't wait to see you guys bombarded my feeds with this one!

message 37: by Niki Hawkes, I made it past GOTM... barely (new)

Alright, everybody has me so excited to read this book that I'm throwing all other carefully laid reading plans out the window and joining the BR. ;P

message 39: by Scott , Karsa Orlong (new)

I'm surprisingly caught up with everything else so I'm going to start this a half day early. :)

message 40: by Samir (new)

Samir (royceblackwater) | 842 comments Scott wrote: "I'm surprisingly caught up with everything else so I'm going to start this a half day early. :)"

All aboard the cheat train! :D

Melissa β™₯ Dog/Wolf Lover β™₯ Martin | 1337 comments I'm trying to finish a big ole book today so I won't start until tomo, but it's all good :-D

message 42: by Nicholas (new)

Nicholas Eames (nicholaseames) | 11 comments Hi! Just wanted to pop in and express my gratitude to everyone who's signed on for this buddy read! I'm honoured and excited that you've chosen my book, and I reeeeally hope you enjoy it.

Also, if you hate it (or even mildly dislike it), have no worries about venting here--I won't take it personally, and honestly SOMEONE needs to counteract my mom, who won't shut up about how much she loves it =)

Again, thank you. I sincerely hope you have fun reading it!

Nick

message 43: by Samir (last edited Jun 04, 2017 12:27PM) (new)

Samir (royceblackwater) | 842 comments Nicholas wrote: "Hi! Just wanted to pop in and express my gratitude to everyone who's signed on for this buddy read! I'm honoured and excited that you've chosen my book, and I reeeeally hope you enjoy it.

Also, if..."

Thank you for stopping by :) I'm starting this tomorrow and judging by the reviews, other people either loved it or they were afraid of invoking your mom's wrath :D I'm sure I'm gonna enjoy reading it because I'm a huge fan of these kind of stories and classic rock :)

message 44: by Scott , Karsa Orlong (new)

Samir wrote: "Scott wrote: "I'm surprisingly caught up with everything else so I'm going to start this a half day early. :)"

All aboard the cheat train! :D"

Choo-choo!

message 45: by Scott , Karsa Orlong (new)

Nicholas wrote: "Hi! Just wanted to pop in and express my gratitude to everyone who's signed on for this buddy read! I'm honoured and excited that you've chosen my book, and I reeeeally hope you enjoy it.

Also, if..."

Thanks for joining us!

Melissa β™₯ Dog/Wolf Lover β™₯ Martin | 1337 comments Nicholas wrote: "Hi! Just wanted to pop in and express my gratitude to everyone who's signed on for this buddy read! I'm honoured and excited that you've chosen my book, and I reeeeally hope you enjoy it.

Also, if..."

So awesome for you to pop in!!!

And I think we will all love it! Most of my friends that read it, loved it and it just sounds so freaking good!! And no, I didn't just jinx myself. Lol

message 47: by edge of bubble (new)

edge of bubble (edgeofbubble) | 14 comments Nicholas wrote: "Also, if you hate it (or even mildly dislike it), have no worries about venting here--I won't take it personally, and honestly SOMEONE needs to counteract my mom, who won't shut up about how much she loves it =)"

only if you give us your word that you won't let your mom read our ventings! =p just tell her we all loved it and she raised a great son!

thanks for stopping by =)

Melissa β™₯ Dog/Wolf Lover β™₯ Martin | 1337 comments Craig,

I had a fangirl moment. Lol =)

message 49: by Niki Hawkes, I made it past GOTM... barely (new)

:D way cool!!

Β« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7