The Seasonal Reading Challenge discussion

SUMMER CHALLENGE 2017 > 10.4. - Surprise!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by SRC Moderator (last edited May 22, 2017 07:45PM) (new)

SRC Moderator | 4347 comments Mod
10.4. Surprise!
The description of The Catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa say they were discovered when a donkey hauling a cart of stone fell in a hole. In honor of serendipity and accidental discoveries, read a book mentioned in the Best Books You Accidentally Read thread.

The post in the thread must have been made before the tasks were posted for the summer challenge - so, latest posting date for books/authors that can be used is May 19, 2017.

You may read any book by an author who is named in the thread, and any book in a series named in the thread. Any author of a single book with multiple authors will work - however, an author of a story in an anthology will not work - the author must be an author of the entire book.

message 2: by SRC Moderator (new)

reserved

message 3: by SRC Moderator (new)

reserved

message 4: by SRC Moderator (new)

This help thread is open!

message 5: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 1314 comments are books with multiple authors acceptable?

I wanted to read Indigo and Charlaine Harris was mentioned in the posted thread.

Thanks!

message 6: by Sandy (new)

Sandy | 15614 comments Mod
Nicole wrote: "are books with multiple authors acceptable?

I wanted to read Indigo and Charlaine Harris was mentioned in the posted thread.

Thanks!"

since it appears to be just one book, altho with many collaborating authors, it works. However, one author writing one story in an anthology will not work.

message 7: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 1314 comments Sandy wrote: "Nicole wrote: "are books with multiple authors acceptable?

Thanks!"

since it appears to be just o..."

Thank you! It looks very interesting!

message 8: by Ceelee (new)

Ceelee | 226 comments I just noticed
..I am in this thread! 😎

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Indigo (other topics)