What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Children's board book where you spot the difference, all of the animals end up going to a dance

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Meggan (new)

Meggan Anderson britton | 12 comments I'm looking for a very cute childrens board book where you have to find the one animal that is different. Each page has three differences, in progressive order of difficulty. The illustrations are kind of a soft watercolor/stamp, very cute. Each page will say something like, "One of the turtles is yellow" "One of the turtles is going home" "One of the turtles is going to a dance!". There are animals on each page (I remember hedgehogs, snails, turtles, etc. The last line of every page is, "And one is ready to go to a dance!", and there is always an animal wearing earrings, or a bow tie, or high heels. I think it has a kind of generic name and it was possibly written by a european. At least it didn't seem like an american book.

message 2: by Ayshe (new)

Ayshe | 4226 comments In, Out and All Around by Guido Van Genechten? If not, when did you read it?

message 3: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4070 comments Mod
Meggan, was Ayshe's suggestion your book? Please let us know one way or the other. We'll either celebrate your find or continue looking.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39249 comments Mod
Kate wrote: "Meggan, was Ayshe's suggestion your book? "

No response in 2+ years. Moving to Abandoned.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

In, Out and All Around (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Guido Van Genechten (other topics)