The Realms - Semi Advanced discussion

Feywild > City of Feywild

Comments Showing 1-50 of 104 (104 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Goddess of Love and Joy (new)

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2978 comments Mod
so many of its inhabitants were magically gifted. The Feywild was also reputably beautiful compared with the Shadowfell. However even such a beautiful landscape has its own bloodthirsty threats. Just be sure not to die here...

message 2: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Goddess of Love and Joy (new)

Sitting at an end of a cliff, the beautiful Goddess of Creation stared into the horizon. A smile lifting at the corners of her ruby lips, her hands stretched elegantly in her lap, immune to the deep chasm beneath her feet. Feywild was her home, well seemingly so, perhaps, she was probably late to a meeting with her other fellow Gods and Goddess, but she needed to do something else instead of staying cooped up in one place.

message 3: by Angel (new)

Angel Gavrikova | 1847 comments A fae was running through the forest, her curly, waist length golden brown hair streaming behind her in waves. It was an unnatural speed, immortal and animal like, no mortal could outrun her. She was going to meet the gods and goddesses today. She wasn't invited, but she was allies with some of them. And who knows what news they might have. Being gods, they always had news coming to their delicate ears first before anyone else.

message 4: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 1466 comments Mod
Notori was jumping through the trees fast but sliently cause he was on his way to meet up with a god that was going to sponser him during the grand tournament. He heard leafs rustling and move meant ahead so he decide to take a slight detour to find out what it was. If it was an enemy surely he would kill it and move on towards Lithen City to meet up with his god.

message 5: by Angel (new)

Angel Gavrikova | 1847 comments Thoughts racing through her mind, Phelan thought she heard movements behind her, the wind, maybe, but it wouldn't hurt to check. Not slowing down her pace she pricked her ears for a sign of a creature or anything else that might lurk in the deep canopies of evergreen trees.

message 6: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Goddess of Love and Joy (new)

Raising soberingly to her feet, she anticipating the arrival of her friend, a beautiful young lady whom she had especially become fond of. Ah, but she was just a child than enduring no things a child should ever go through. Amaterasu of course, detesting the brutallity of this fey father, stepped in and nutured and cared for her when no one else could. Letting her ride with her to her meetings with her friends. Usually as a dragon, this Fae enjoyed every aspect of dragon riding, because if was so beautiful transversing realms and seeing the landscapes that shifted differently according to its realm.

message 7: by Angel (new)

Angel Gavrikova | 1847 comments {{ the father is dead now, but it still is a good paragraph no one will notice }}

message 8: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Notori stopped swiftly and quieting hiding behind the tree. He slightly looked to have a glance at who it is and he looked at her from behind his mask. He thought she might know where to go to get to Lithen city. But he waited until she would move again so he could follow, its funny cause he is use to these situations.

message 9: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Goddess of Love and Joy (new)

((Is it my turn?))

message 10: by Angel (new)

Angel Gavrikova | 1847 comments She stopped swiftly, she knew there was someone, or someone behind her. She ran over the sound in her mind. It couldn't be a creature, no....it was a person, maybe human maybe not. She wasn't sure. She swiftly glanced at her surroundings.
Then, remembering a quote from one of her books she scanned more slowly, noting the shadows of the trees. "The more attention you pay to your surroundings, the more safer you will be"
At an instant, she noticed what she had not noticed before, it was very complex to find, but she did. She reached for her dagger, but made sure it was hidden from view. Taking it out silently, she used her immortal swiftness to lunge it at the figure.

message 11: by Angel (new)

Angel Gavrikova | 1847 comments Princess Kitty~Lys~Gøddꧧ øf Løvê needs a break wrote: "((Is it my turn?))"

{{ After Jack, I think, or now, whenever }}

message 12: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Goddess of Love and Joy (new)

((Ill post after him:))

message 13: by Angel (new)

Angel Gavrikova | 1847 comments Princess Kitty~Lys~Gøddꧧ øf Løvê needs a break wrote: "((Ill post after him:))"

{{ she's wearing pants, sleeveless sideless white shirt, and a belt where she can put daggers. Combat boots too. }}

message 14: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Goddess of Love and Joy (new)

((You know i'll post now if you dont me:3))

message 15: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Princess Kitty~Lys~Gøddꧧ øf Løvê needs a break wrote: "((You know i'll post now if you dont me:3))"

((U can post first))

message 16: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Goddess of Love and Joy (last edited May 19, 2017 10:19PM) (new)

Something wasnt right. She couldnt voice her thoughts, or quite place her words on the matter, but whatever was disturbing the tranquilty of the sleeping trees. Clearly hindered there way to her delicate ears, alarming her in ways that seemed out of proportion. What could be happening, so early in the morning? Thick, glossy curled lashes fluttered as a murder of ravens were roused from their slumber, quickly flashing before her eyes. Squawking their protests in keen angered tones that left Amaterasu widening her eyes at their explicit language. Well i might as well take a look after all. Smiling down at the ravens that ceased their violent protests, they now pecked at the fresh grass beneath her bare feet, searching for their daily meal of the day. how cute. Releasing a soft giggle she lifted her chin to the area the Ravens just vacated.

message 17: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (last edited May 19, 2017 10:23PM) (new)

Notori moved very quickly disappearing and reappearing silently behind a different tree. He was still watching the girl not really trying to make his move, but waiting for an opening or for her to continue on her way. He was ready to use his Shave dash to guickly disappear again incase of anything he didnt feel like dealing with.

message 18: by Angel (new)

Angel Gavrikova | 1847 comments This shadowed figure was clearly swift enough, and she didn't have many daggers to throw at him. She summoned her magic to the surface, she didn't have many options except that. She steadied her feet on the ground, and concentrating. She used her Sight to see where the figure would land next. And winnowed. Landing right behind the figure. Her dagger ready In her hand. And slammed into the figure, knocking it off the place in the shadows. She made sure it was the shadow who landed on its back, and not her. The breath was knocked out of it as they landed. And telling from its face it was a male. She pressed her dagger against his threat and snarled, "Who are you?"

message 19: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Goddess of Love and Joy (new)

Closing her eyes, her appearance altered, transforming her into a Pheonix-Kurenai-Her height increasing in size, her long black hair fired into feathers, burning blue, red, and golden, blazing the dark chasm in multi-colors, arms that distorted into larger more magnificant wings that grazed the embankment of the cliffs, enlightening the darkness within with the life of Pyra. Somehow i think this is too much! She narrrowed in on the forest, seeing no ordinary details that neither fae or mortals could witness. But it would have to do. A powerful sound was voiced from her beak, as she took to the skies in a graceful swoop of her wings.

message 20: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Notori looked at the girl, face hidden by the mask. He doesnt say a word first he was studying her as he always does to his enemies, targets, friends or strangers. He always has a plan or thinks ahead and right now he is using it and she doesnt even know. A sword was floating behind her back ready to strike if needed.

message 21: by Angel (last edited May 20, 2017 11:20AM) (new)

Angel Gavrikova | 1847 comments "Who are you? She snarled again. Pressing her dagger a bit harder on his neck. She studied him, noting if he was nervous, or where she sat hurt most. But no reaction showed, not that she could tell very well from the mask that was on his face. Only showing his odd red eyes and grass green hair.

message 22: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Angel wrote: ""Who are you? She snarled again. Pressing her dagger a bit harder on his neck. She studied him, noting if he was nervous, or where she sat hurt most. But no reaction showed, not that she could tell..."

(( he has green hair and red eyes if u go to first page and go down u will see Notori))

message 23: by Angel (last edited May 20, 2017 11:19AM) (new)

Angel Gavrikova | 1847 comments Jake The Ulitmate Senpai wrote: "Angel wrote: ""Who are you? She snarled again. Pressing her dagger a bit harder on his neck. She studied him, noting if he was nervous, or where she sat hurt most. But no reaction showed, not that ..."
{{ oH CRAP SORRY, I THINK I SAW THE WRONG CHARACTER, I AM SO SORRY *blushes* , I'll edit }}

message 24: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Angel wrote: "Jake The Ulitmate Senpai wrote: "Angel wrote: ""Who are you? She snarled again. Pressing her dagger a bit harder on his neck. She studied him, noting if he was nervous, or where she sat hurt most. ..."
(( its fine :) ))

message 25: by Angel (new)

Angel Gavrikova | 1847 comments Jake The Ulitmate Senpai wrote: "Angel wrote: "Jake The Ulitmate Senpai wrote: "Angel wrote: ""Who are you? She snarled again. Pressing her dagger a bit harder on his neck. She studied him, noting if he was nervous, or where she s..."

{{ *breathes out nervously* I think Lys passed the brain fart to me }}

message 26: by Angel (new)

Angel Gavrikova | 1847 comments Jake The Ulitmate Senpai wrote: "Angel wrote: ""Who are you? She snarled again. Pressing her dagger a bit harder on his neck. She studied him, noting if he was nervous, or where she sat hurt most. But no reaction showed, not that ..."
{{ He has a mask on right? }}

message 27: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Goddess of Love and Joy (new)

Amaterasu glided down at an intermediate speed into the pine. Relunctant to draw any further, afraid that her wings would scour the forest into a blazing vengeance, killing off all the species that nourished the safety of the trees. So instead she let her appearance of the pheonix wear off and drop her into the safety of the branches and leaves. However the little pixies that watched her fall into the forest, came to her rescue chanting. Amaterasu. Amaterasu. Amaterasu. over and over again until they were levitating halfway off the ground. The little child pixies nuzzling her cheeks and whispering there welcomes and introductions. The Goddess listened and giggled at the witty introductions and smiled her most brightening smile. "I must take my leave, something has happened that attracts my attention." She explained, the pixies "awww" and let her pass by. Please come back and visit us! they cheered luminescently. Amaterasu nodded, taking her leave

message 28: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Goddess of Love and Joy (new)

Angel wrote: "Jake The Ulitmate Senpai wrote: "Angel wrote: "Jake The Ulitmate Senpai wrote: "Angel wrote: ""Who are you? She snarled again. Pressing her dagger a bit harder on his neck. She studied him, noting ..."

((Ahh, im sorry!! Curse you brain fart!!))

message 29: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Angel wrote: "Jake The Ulitmate Senpai wrote: "Angel wrote: ""Who are you? She snarled again. Pressing her dagger a bit harder on his neck. She studied him, noting if he was nervous, or where she sat hurt most. ..."

((Yes))

message 30: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

"My name is Notori, and whats it to u" Notori spoke like he had no care in the world or that he had more better things to do. He seemed to emotionless from the way he looked or responded to something.

message 31: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Goddess of Love and Joy (new)

((I gtg so if you two would like to continue be my guest<3))

message 32: by Angel (new)

Angel Gavrikova | 1847 comments Princess Kitty~Lys~Gøddꧧ øf Løvê needs a break wrote: "((I gtg so if you two would like to continue be my guest<3))"

{{ alright, come back soon! }}

message 33: by Angel (new)

Angel Gavrikova | 1847 comments She narrowed her eyes at him. No feeling or emotions came to his eyes. "And just exactly why have you been following me?" She hissed. She heard a movement behind her, a sound that a blade makes. She didn't let it show that she noticed its presence behind her. It didn't seem to be coming down behind her. But this "Notori" was very smart with his game.

message 34: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Goddess of Love and Joy (new)

Whatever haunted the woods, seemed to aggrivate and stress the trees. And whenever she got her hands on the cause of this uncomfortable postion. A long lecture was in order! Unless of course the problem reached a full consensus and allowed the trees to breath once again. Then, and only than would she drop this alleged case. However, since that was not the cause, she gracefully trudged through an open path, wary of the hidden dangers that lurked within. An evil, that would be tempted to steal the blood of a Goddess, a Goddess like herself.
She needed to remain alert.

message 35: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

"For my own reasons" Notori answered her question not caring about it though. He ready to attack her if necessary, but he was too calm it was weird, creepy, scary or whatever u though it was.

message 36: by Angel (new)

Angel Gavrikova | 1847 comments "Then I would like to know these reasons" she said with a predatory quiet. Her temper was growing. She did not have time for this. She must have been more than twenty minutes late to the meeting, and she was tackling with this arse who wasn't providing any answers. She considered winnowing, so she could go to the meeting before she misses it. But he probably has her scent, and that won't make it any easier.

message 37: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Goddess of Love and Joy (new)

((Sorry was out the whole day>.<))

After what felt like endless amounts of minutes she thought she saw the silhouettes of two persons. "Hello?" she asked softly just in case the two decided to throw weapons or any source of magic at her. But either the two significant figures shrouded in darkness didnt seem to acknowledge her. So instead she waited it out patiently, a heard each word being said

message 38: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

"What a bore you are, not see my move" Notori said as he melted in front of her. Then a voice came from all around to make her her it from all directions "Can you find the real me? I think ill pay a visit to the gods myself" it sound wicked and evil from the way it was said. As 6 clones of Notori race to find the end of the forest. One had daggers and another had a bow an arrow with explosive arrows, fire arrows and ice arrows but the other two had nothing.

message 39: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Goddess of Love and Joy (new)

((Jack *tackle hugs* where were chu!?))

message 40: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (last edited May 21, 2017 08:58PM) (new)

Princess Kitty~Lys~Gøddꧧ øf Løvê needs a break wrote: "((Jack *tackle hugs* where were chu!?))"

((Out with friends and i did something funny ill talk to u in finished character *hugs back*))

message 41: by Angel (new)

Angel Gavrikova | 1847 comments A ninja or an assassin of some kind then. And clones. Phelan thanked the Gods that she was trained in this, and that there was sunlight, which means shadows. But, again, she didn't have time for this. So, she would have to take her leave. First, she took in which clone had or didn't have shadows. Then, in the matter of minutes she saw the person she wanted. Standing from the ground, she summoned her nature magic.
Smiling mischievously at the real Notori, the earth began shaking and vines sprang up from the earth. She manipulated the vines quickly into a cocoon around the real Notori. Breathing out, she used her immortal speed to rush out, she didn't have much time, the vine cocoon would only slow him, not stop him. As she was sprinting out, she saw a shadowed figure through the trees and recognized her scent. "Amaterasu!!" She shouted. And came up beside her. She looked back, the cocoon was already beginning to give out, and sparks flew from it. Amaterasu looked shocked, with her makeshift face at least. "Winnow, quickly, we don't have much time!" Phelan took her hand, and shadows circled them, falling in them Phelan took a last look back, and saw Notori coming out of the cocoon, she would see him again, she knew. But it was too late now. And as they winnowed out, she saw a cruel smile coating Notori's face. But no fear entered her body, no fear clutched her heart. And she took her leave.

message 42: by Angel (new)

Angel Gavrikova | 1847 comments Jake The Ulitmate Senpai wrote: "Princess Kitty~Lys~Gøddꧧ øf Løvê needs a break wrote: "((Jack *tackle hugs* where were chu!?))"

((Out with friends and i did something funny ill talk to u in finished character *hugs back*))"

{{ no changing the subject Jack you will see Phelan again, but how did you get up off the ground you goof? }}

message 43: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Angel wrote: "Jake The Ulitmate Senpai wrote: "Princess Kitty~Lys~Gøddꧧ øf Løvê needs a break wrote: "((Jack *tackle hugs* where were chu!?))"

((Out with friends and i did something funny ill talk to u in fin..."
q
((He made a clone and it melted as he hid the real him))

message 44: by Angel (new)

Angel Gavrikova | 1847 comments Jake The Ulitmate Senpai wrote: "Angel wrote: "Jake The Ulitmate Senpai wrote: "Princess Kitty~Lys~Gøddꧧ øf Løvê needs a break wrote: "((Jack *tackle hugs* where were chu!?))"

((Out with friends and i did something funny ill ta..."

{{ ooooooohhhh ok, he will see her again though, just sayin }}

message 45: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Angel wrote: "Jake The Ulitmate Senpai wrote: "Angel wrote: "Jake The Ulitmate Senpai wrote: "Princess Kitty~Lys~Gøddꧧ øf Løvê needs a break wrote: "((Jack *tackle hugs* where were chu!?))"

((Out with friends..."

(( ok))

message 46: by Angel (new)

Angel Gavrikova | 1847 comments (( LYYYSSSSS }}

message 47: by Jack the Teleporter , God of Destruction and Creation (new)

Princess Kitty~Lys~Gøddꧧ øf Løvê needs a break wrote: "((Jack *tackle hugs* where were chu!?))"

((Your turn))

message 48: by Lys: the adorkable kitten, Goddess of Love and Joy (new)

Amaterasu was still wondering why they were running away from the strapping young man with beautiful green hair and startling red eyes. However when she opened her lips to voice her thoughts, something else flowed from her tongue like silk. "What is the meaning of this Phelan?" She asked, stopping in the middle of running, a fine eyebrow raising, expecting an answer that was suitable to this prediciment that they were scurrying from. "Explain yourself, and we will not be taking another step until you explain top to bottom what has just happened." Some would think she would be scolding her, but the way the words formed on her tongue it sounded far more appeasing and gentle, than anything else.

message 49: by Angel (new)

Angel Gavrikova | 1847 comments Princess Kitty~Lys~Gøddꧧ øf Løvê needs a break wrote: "Amaterasu was still wondering why they were running away from the strapping young man with beautiful green hair and startling red eyes. However when she opened her lips to voice her thoughts, somet..."

(( we were winnowing, traveling from place to place by magic }}

message 50: by Angel (new)

Angel Gavrikova | 1847 comments Phelan stopped winnowing when they got close to the meeting place. Drained from using her magic, she started explaining to Amaterasu how she got with the "assassin" in the first place and how it ended. When she was done, she raised her head to look at the sky. The sun was halfway up, meaning it was still morning but nearing afternoon. Amaterasu was still absorbing the information she had told her when she looked at her again. "Come, we are already late for the meeting, we must not delay any longer." Phelan said, pulling Amaterasu forward to a half crumbled temple used for meeting places with the gods.

« previous 1 3