Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Rebel (The Alliance Chronicles, #3)
This topic is about Rebel
Book Cover Help > Change Cover (Book Not Published Yet)

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by S.F. (new) - added it

S.F. Benson (sfbenson) | 17 comments The cover has been updated and the book has not been published. I need the current cover removed so I can replace it.

message 2: by Kiri Fiona (new)

Kiri Fiona (kirifiona) | 175 comments Hi S.F.

It is against GR policy to remove or replace cover images, so I can add an alternate-cover edition if you provide one for me. Then you, as the author, can set the default edition so that it shows in title searches.

Hope this helps :)

message 3: by Miriam (new)

Miriam | 1449 comments Has this book actually been published yet? Were ARC editions sent out yet?

The book record is showing a publish date of April 18th 2017, and that makes it appear that the book was actually published already. If the book has not been published yet, do you have the updated publish date?

message 4: by S.F. (new) - added it

S.F. Benson (sfbenson) | 17 comments The book won't be published until September (no date set as of yet). No ARC editions sent out (still with the editor).

How do I send you the alternate cover?

Kiri Fiona wrote: "Hi S.F.

It is against GR policy to remove or replace cover images, so I can add an alternate-cover edition if you provide one for me. Then you, as the author, can set the default edition so that i..."

message 5: by Miriam (new)

Miriam | 1449 comments I've deleted the previous cover. I think that lets you upload the new image yourself or you can post it under your photos on GR and I can snag it.

I also changed the publish date to September 2017

message 6: by S.F. (new) - added it

S.F. Benson (sfbenson) | 17 comments Thank you!