Ouran High School Host Club(Semi-Advanced Rp) discussion

Academy Floor Three > ❀Student Council Meeting Room❀

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by soub, bee and puppycat has ruined my life hahahahahahhahaha (new)

soub (gothstew) | 579 comments Mod
Where the student council meets!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Momoko stepped into the student council room, with a stack of papers in her hand. She looked bored at the moment, as she set them on the table, and turned her attention to Kyoko. "How have you been?" She asked simply, starting a conversation. Things usually went this way, mainly because Momoko didn't really know what else to say. She knew all about Kyoko, but a part of Momoko wanted to let Kyoko be in peace, and not bring it up, if that makes sense. She couldn't quite put her finger on it, but it wasn't like that mattered anyways. She sighed softly, and ran a hand through her light hair, as her blue eyes scanned the room.

message 3: by soub, bee and puppycat has ruined my life hahahahahahhahaha (new)

Kyo, who had been doodling on the homework she was assigned, looked up upon hearing Momoko speak. "Great!" She chirped, setting down her pencil. "How about you?" Asked Kyo, tilting her head slightly, giving her a childlike disposition. Kyo looked back down at her completed homework, the flowers on the corner that she had doodled on, covered in eraser fuzz from her mechanical pencil.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Momoko's gaze landed on the paper, and then at her. "Good to hear. I'm fine as well." She said. She was going to use the stack of papers in their next meeting. She pulled out a chair from under the table and sat down. She took some homework of hers out of her binder, and then a pencil. She started to solve the problems on it silently.

message 5: by soub, bee and puppycat has ruined my life hahahahahahhahaha (new)

Kyo leaned over to Momoko's direction. Straining herself a bit to lean, she stretched over, inches away from Momoko. Kyo glanced at the paper, then to Momoko, then to the paper once more, now back to Momoko. "What'cha doin?" Asked Kyo, giggling a bit. Her left bangs slid over a bit, covering a bit of her right eye, showing a small sliver of her left.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Momoko flicked the girl's forehead, as she looked back at her paper. "Math homework, it's not as complicated as it looks, surprisingly." She said, just as she got suck on one of the problems. "Just great." She muttered, and then set her pencil down. She was planning to get her notebook out. "What are you up to?" She asked.

message 7: by soub, bee and puppycat has ruined my life hahahahahahhahaha (new)

Kyo was just about to respond, when she suddenly lost balance and slid off the chair, her face colliding with the cold hard ground. She let out a small whiny cry, pushing herself up up and clasping a hand over a side of her face. A purple bruise started to flourish under her bangs and her cheek.

message 8: by soub, bee and puppycat has ruined my life hahahahahahhahaha (new)

((A.k.a me when I fall off my chair))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((Haha rip))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Momoko stared at the bruise, shocked how it formed so quickly. Her father might kill me. She thought, not literally. She stood up. "Would you like me to get you some ice?" She asked, already heading over to get it. She sighed. Even though Kyoko was sometimes a hassle, she didn't mind taking care of her when need be.

((For plot conveniences, lets just pretend there was ice XD))

message 11: by soub, bee and puppycat has ruined my life hahahahahahhahaha (new)

Kyoko nodded, pulling herself up from the ground, then falling back on her bottom. She then pulled herself up again. Very quietly, Kyo said "I'll be right back" although she doubted that Momoko could hear her. Kyo walked to the door, silently leaving to head to the bathroom to heck on the bruise.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Momoko picked up an ice pack, that she had for instances like this one. She turned around with it in her hands, and frowned once she saw that Kyoko wasn't in there. She set it down, and left the council room to look for her. "Kyoko?" She called out, raising her voice so it would carry through the long hallway.

message 13: by soub, bee and puppycat has ruined my life hahahahahahhahaha (new)

Kyo had already made it into the bathroom a few feet from the council room. She stood in front of the mirror, lifting her bangs too get a look at the bruise. It surrounded her cheek and eye. A small fracture was on her glass eye, she might need to get a new one. Kyo reached up and pushed at the top of her eyelid, the glass eye popping out. Kyo instantly slid her bangs over it, hating the sight of the eye. She held the eye up to her face, getting a better look at it.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Momoko heard no response, as her feet echoed through the hallway. Students were in class at the moment, or in their free period doing something else. She walked into the bathroom, and found Kyoko staring at her eye. She leaned her body on the doorway of the restroom, and raised an eyebrow. "Is something wrong?" She asked her.

message 15: by soub, bee and puppycat has ruined my life hahahahahahhahaha (new)

Kyo turned to look at Momoko. "It..it cracked when I hit the ground.." she mumbled, bringing the eye up to her head. She turned a bit, so Momoko wouldn't see, then popped it back into the socket. "I'll have to get a new one.." she said a bit louder. Kyo spun on her heel and walked over to Momoko.
"I'm sorry, I should have told you that I left.."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Momoko frowned slightly, and nodded. "I see, would you like me to inform your father ahead of time?" She asked, because she knew that if he was informed of it, he'd probably get it right away. She then shook her head. "It wasn't hard to find you anyways, no need to apologize." She said, and walked out of the bathroom.

message 17: by soub, bee and puppycat has ruined my life hahahahahahhahaha (new)

Kyo shook her head, instantly exclaiming "It's fine!" She didn't want her father to worry,
Besides, it was only slight, and Kyo liked the color. Kyo turned back to the mirror, taking one last look at her eye, the fracture mark shaped scars littered around her eye. She smiled slightly, then followed Momoko out the door.