The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group discussion

General Chat > Your favourite good reads groups

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by W (new)

W Any recommendations ?

message 2: by Skye (new)

Skye | 2105 comments This one is my favorite; I belong to another that is called the Crime and Thriller group, the Gothic Novel Lover's Group and the Tudor group.

message 3: by Thomas (new)

Thomas (tom471) | 1468 comments The World Mystery Group provides greater variety on world mysteries. However, it is not a very active group.

message 4: by Skye (new)

Skye | 2105 comments Hi Thomas; I began Night Passage!

message 5: by Thomas (new)

Thomas (tom471) | 1468 comments You'll like it.

message 6: by Skye (new)

Skye | 2105 comments I love it so far. He's so young in this; now I am finally getting the background of Jennifer, too.

message 7: by VickiLee (new)

VickiLee | 483 comments I belong to a small group called "Women of Mystery." Because it keeps a limited number on the membership, we are able to get to know one another in a more friendly way. I love this group, but the numbers are huge and it is difficult to connect with others sometimes.

message 8: by Skye (new)

Skye | 2105 comments Thanks for mentioning this group.

message 9: by Alan (new)

Alan | 148 comments I find promoting a novel to be awful. So, Making Connections has been a great help and support.

message 10: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (officerripley) The Liberal Politics & Current Events Book Club.

message 11: by E. (new)

E. | 521 comments I enjoy this group, and all the groups I'm in. Probably the most active groups I belong to would be "A Good Thriller" , "Stephen King Fans" and "Horror Aficionados"
Especially A Good Thriller. They have so many activities besides BOM and general threads.

message 12: by Gisela (new)

Gisela Hafezparast | 367 comments I also really enjoy participating in the following groups:
Scandinavian and Nordic Mysteries and Thrillers
Life of a Book Addict
Classics for Beginners