RP...CUZ ME BORED discussion

Random > RP holla!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 113 (113 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) ((I already exist though!))

Jessica was sitting on the couch roleplaying on her computer. ((lolz what I doing!))

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) ((I know lolz!))

Jessica hit her laptop. God Damnit Katie you ditched me!

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) ((haha lolz))

Aj grumbled. She finished roleplaying on High School rp then fed Gizmo got on her Jammies. Her dad fixed her chocolate milk she went to bed. And Slept fitfully till noon. ((Cuz I did that!))

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) Jessica walked into the living room and started reading The valley of thorns. "DAMNIT!" She hit the book against the chair where her mom looks at her wierdly. "The dumb author had to make him die!"

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) ((haha yup!))

Jessica got on her computer after having pancakes and some t.v watching. She got on goodreads group Late night topic Life and typed. "((aw...I was thinking. DID THAT BITCH DITCH ME! HOW DARE SHE! lolz...BACK))"

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) ((haha De juh vu (sp) lolz!))

Jessica frowned. And then typed "((Hey be nice!))" This went on for several moments and to this second they are roleplaying.

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) ((aw ok))

Jessica sighed when Katie said "((brb))".

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) ((YEAH!))

Jessica giggled at KAtie's latest post on group RP...CUZ ME BORED!!! ((except I don't giggle!))

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) ((haha yup))

Jessica giggled and called Katie up. "Good You should be! I confuse everybody!" ((only I didn't call her in real life...*sniffles*))

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) ((yup lolz))

"Haha yup! Shoot I miss Sho! She needs to get her butt on the comp! Matt needs to give her back!"

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) "Yeah It is so creepy but I mean Sho did have a crush on him at first so!"

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) "Yeah is kinda strange but hek it's random....We interupt this message for Cookies! lolz just like me!"

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) "Cramps...As in...You know...." Jessica said her voice trailing off as she thought. Awkward.

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) ((hahaha))

Jessica hung up. Bitch! I am rping Damnit!

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) Jessica sat up and looked around. "Dood how the hell are you talking to me? And how the hell did you hear my thoughts?"

((i looked at the computer screen moron! lolz get on this group the vampy one and create a charrie plleeeaaasssseee))

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) ((:D))

"Grrrr....I gonna get you!" Then Jesica jumps through her computer and goes through Katies and pounces on her. She started singing her Abc's as she did so. "A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H-I-J-K-L-M-N-O-P-Q-R-S-T-U-V-W-X-Y-&-Z." ((Random))

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) "Ow! Hey that hurt sissy!"

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) "Yeah but it didn't hurt you!"

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) Jessica pointed to her bleeding noise. "Well You broke my skin! And nose!"

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) ((aw ok))

Jessica freaks. "HOLY! Look over there! It's my butt!" ((haha finding nemo's term))

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) Jessica jumps up and picks the head up and tosses it like it a volleyball.

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) Jessica laughes and hopes in the butt and the butt floats in mid air.

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) ((haha it a boat!))

Jessica jumped out of the boat. "Aw you dunted it!"

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) ((haunted rp, life rp))

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) ((ok))

"Dented Dunted!"

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) "Ew don't throw up on me."

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) ((WB))

"So scary." Jessica says sarcastically.

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) "MY HUMPS MY HUMP MY HUMP MY HUMP MY HUMP! MY LOVELY LADY LUMPS IN THE BACK AND IN THE FRONT!"

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) "HOW CAN I DECIDE WHAT'S RIGHT WHEN YOUR ALWAYS TAKING SIDES"

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) "JUST BOILING IN MY...AND YOU THINK THAT I CAN'T SEE..."

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) "IT'S PARAMORE STUPID!"

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) ((aw))

"LALALALALAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) "NO I'M BACK GROUND SINGER!"

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) "*sticks tongue out* BACK GROUND! AND ARE NOT!"

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) "I HAVE BEEN DAMNIT!"

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) "THIS! AND HAUNTED HOUSE!"

« previous 1 3