Beta Reader Group discussion

Critique Partners and Swaps > Seeking Long Term CP. I write romance/women's lit.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jess (last edited May 19, 2017 07:30AM) (new)

Jess Moore (authorjessb) Hi all. I'm looking for someone to read my manuscript and offer feedback. Also hoping this person will want to stick around as I write the next two books.

I write mostly romance. My completed manuscript leans toward women's lit. I've played a bit with YA and fantasy, but nothing to completion.

You don't have to be a romance writer. But you must enjoy reading romance. I am an avid reader - as I'm sure most of us are - and read many genres. I just need honest feedback countered with encouragement and advice. I am more than happy to offer the same in return.

If you want to know more about me, or swap a few chapters to see if we'd be a good fit, email me: jessbmoore.author@gmail.com

(If you want to check me out online before responding: http://jessa-bee.tumblr.com )

Peace,
Jess

message 2: by Ruaridh (new)

Ruaridh (ruaridh_) | 21 comments Hi, Jess!

Can you PM me your synopsis?

Thanks!

message 3: by Jenni (new)

Jenni Lynn | 63 comments I would be interested in doing a swap. I have a contemporary romance that is edited and complete at 52,000 words about a widowed man and his son. Please pm me if interested.