Cozy Cat Press discussion

Favorite CCP book

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Patricia (new)

Patricia Rockwell (par2323) | 3 comments Mod
Which Cozy Cat Press mystery is your favorite and why?

message 2: by Patricia (new)

Come on now, I don't want to answer my own question! And it's not really fair for CCP authors to comment on their favorite CCP books. It's certainly not appropriate for the publisher to select a favorite--that's like asking a mother to pick her favorite child!

message 3: by Jane (new)

Jane O'Brien (httpcamden-cornersblogspotcom) | 1 comments Unfortunately, I do more writing than reading. To answer your question, my favorite CCP book is my own, Murder in Stonehill Manor. It is the first in the Samantha Degan mystery series and one of my favorite characters, Professor Stonehill is introduced. However, he is the murder victim and can only reappear in future novels as a memory.

message 4: by Mary (new)

Mary Koppel | 2 comments I think you can like your own book. I just finished Bingoed a few weeks ago. Sweet book. I am looking forward to reading others as well.

message 5: by Patricia (new)

Needless to say, Jane and Mary, I love both of your books. Of course, there is nothing wrong with loving your own books! As I said that would be like not loving your own children!

message 6: by Mary (new)

Mary Koppel | 2 comments Thank goodness you do!

message 7: by Bart (last edited Feb 20, 2018 11:22AM) (new)

Bart Gilbertson | 3 comments I can't nominate my own book, lol - and I have really enjoyed all of the books that I've read from CCP authors. I have just finished "The Last Note" by newcomer, Zaida Alfaro, and really enjoyed it. "It Takes Two To Strangle" by Stephen Kaminski is the 1st CCP novel I read, and was one of the motivating factors for wanting to sign with CCP myself. I also really enjoyed "The Garrote" by Liz Graham - those 3 are my personal favorites.

message 8: by Liz (new)

Liz Graham | 1 comments Bart wrote: "I can't nominate my own book, lol - and I have really enjoyed all of the books that I've read from CCP authors. I have just finished "The Last Note" by newcomer, Zaida Alfaro, and really enjoyed it..."

Wow Bart - I am so flattered! Thanks. I know I really enjoyed your short story, but I guess that doesn't count as a CCP book does it? I've been reading so much lately (avoiding writing) that I can't remember who all I've read and haven't... need to do some research before I answer this...

message 9: by Bart (new)

Bart Gilbertson | 3 comments No problem! It was a good read. :)

message 10: by Zaida (last edited Feb 21, 2018 07:42AM) (new)

Zaida Alfaro (zaidamusic) | 1 comments Bart wrote: "I can't nominate my own book, lol - and I have really enjoyed all of the books that I've read from CCP authors. I have just finished "The Last Note" by newcomer, Zaida Alfaro, and really enjoyed it..."

Thanks Bart. I appreciate your feedback and support. I haven't been able to read lately only because I have been trying to focus on promoting The Last Note. But i can't wait to read the books of other CCP authors. :)

message 11: by Bart (new)

Bart Gilbertson | 3 comments My pleasure :) Writing is the easy part. Promoting, marketing and advertising is the hard part. You've got your work ahead of you, but happy to help any way I can.