RP...CUZ ME BORED discussion

Fantasy > RP duh

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,947 (1947 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39

message 1: by campbema (new)

campbema | 2134 comments Mod
Tobey was waiting in line for his Chocolate Mood from Jumba Juice. He was really bored. ugh, wish I was outside so I can change and go for a run he thought to himself

message 2: by campbema (new)

After drinking him Jamba Juice he went into American Eagle and then left to go outside and run

message 3: by campbema (new)

((how did she buy stuff if she's invisible? jw))

Tobey went outside and transformed into a dog and layed down on the concrete

message 4: by campbema (new)

((kay. can they meet soon))

Tobey could smell the food from the food court and change back to being a human and went inside again

message 5: by campbema (new)

((thank you lol))

Tobey was walking around looking at his iPod so he can switch to a song when he bumped into someone on the chinese food line. "Oh, I'm sorry" He said and looked up

message 6: by campbema (new)

"Hey, you look familiar. What's your name?" Tobey asked. She didn't actually look familiar but wanted to know her name and this usually gets a better response then hey I'm a random guy, please state your name

message 7: by campbema (new)

"Tobey. I don't think I know you, hmm, what a shame." Tobey said and got on the line behind her. He honestly did want chinese food.

message 8: by campbema (new)

Tobey tried to think of something clever to say, but couln't think of anything. "So, do live near here?" dumb question. I'm being such an idiot right now

message 9: by campbema (new)

"Yeah, I uh live down the street about two blocks away. Near the movie theater" The line moved and she was close to the registers. "So, when you're done eating here, want to go get a jamba juice with me? I'm addicted to the chocolate moods"

message 10: by campbema (new)

Tobey smiled at how nice her laugh was. "Yeah, the icees are good too. I like the bleu ones" Tobey said still trying to sound somewhat inteligent

message 11: by campbema (new)

"Yeah, but the coke ones taste like crap. Plus, who wouldn't like having a blue tongue?" He asked a bit sarcastically

message 12: by campbema (new)

"Not if you use the straw properly. the coke ones are okay I guess, but don't get me started on the pina colada flavored ones. Have you ever had their chocolate mood?" Tobey asked

message 13: by campbema (last edited Aug 03, 2009 11:19AM) (new)

"Hmm, I like sweet things. I guess that's why you like the coke icees then, they boring" Tobey said as she got up to the counter so she can order. wow, that went fast

message 14: by campbema (new)

Tobey just shrugged. the person next to her was open so he went over there to order and realized he hadn't even looked to see what they had yet. He ordered the sweet and sour chicken and a coke

message 15: by campbema (new)

Tobey sat at the table next to her, wishing to move over and sit with her but didn't move. He ate his chicken slowly. It had been so long since he had chinese food and liked it. He opened up his fortune cookie which read the best company is the friend beside you ((I think I actually had that fortune once :P ))

message 16: by campbema (new)

((nice))

Tobey didn't know why, but he looked up at Meg sitting at her table. "Want to sit with me?" He asked a tad bit shyly and put the fortune cookie in his mouth

message 17: by campbema (new)

Tobey smiled when she sat down across from him. They ate silently. He continued going over the fortune in his head, not that he believed things like that anyway, but it did make him think

message 18: by campbema (new)

"Senior. You?" He asked and wondered if they went to the same school, he truly hadn't seen her before, he would've remembered

message 19: by campbema (new)

"Grove High, just like three blocks from here" Tobey said as he played with the fortune in his hand

message 20: by campbema (new)

Tobey smiled. hopefully she'll be in some of my classes "Um, here. What did yours say?" He asked as he handed her his fortune

message 21: by campbema (new)

Tobey smiled and laughed a little as well before putting it in his pocket. "Wanna go to jamba juice now?" He asked since they'd been done eating for a while now

message 22: by campbema (new)

Tobey smiled. At some point walking to Jamba Juice they started holding hands. When Tobey noticed he let go. "Sorry" He muttered as they walked to the line

message 23: by campbema (new)

Tobey took her hand again and smiled somewhat shyly at her. He ordered a coke icee. "I think I should give it a chance" Tobey said when she gave him a look

message 24: by campbema (new)

"that sounds like a good idea" Tobey said smiling. He noticed that they were still holding hands and squeezed her a little, hoping she didn't mind. He took a sip. not completely dreadful

message 25: by campbema (new)

"it's good, just don't drink all of it at once or else you get a major sugar rush" Tobey said as he drank some more coke icee, which was growing on him a little

message 26: by campbema (new)

Tobey laughed when she started drinking the entire thing at once. He finished his coke slushee the same time she finished the chocolate mood. "How'd you like it?" He asked still smiling at her

message 27: by campbema (new)

"Yeah" Tobey said trying not to laugh at her. "Come on, you need to walk some of that sugar off" Tobey said smiling at her

message 28: by campbema (new)

Tobey laughed a little. "I have an idea." Tobey said smiling at her. He took her hand and led her out of the mall

message 29: by campbema (new)

"To the playground. You need to go on the swings or run on the track" Tobey said smiling at her

message 30: by campbema (new)

tobey laughed."Note to self, don't buy you sugar" and turned to smiled at her. He sat down on one of the swings

message 31: by campbema (new)

Tobey shook his head a little and laughed. He started swinging on the swing

message 32: by campbema (new)

Tobey smiled and continued to swing until he felt weird. He slowed down and looked over at Meg

message 33: by campbema (new)

Tobey decided to try something when she wasn't looking he turned into a dog and started running around the playground as she swung

message 34: by campbema (new)

Tobey looked up to see that she was talking about him. probably shouldn't have changed, she's probably wondering where I went. Oh God, I hope she doesn't call the pound

message 35: by campbema (new)

((hi))

Tobey wimpered a curse wondering what to do. He looked around looking for a spot to run to quickly

message 36: by campbema (new)

When she turned he was able to change. Thank God I learned how to change with my clothes on
"Yeah?"

message 37: by campbema (new)

((yup))

"No, I uh, saw it" Tobey said looking towards the woods

message 38: by campbema (new)

((Have her swinging on the swing and then do it without realizing))

message 39: by campbema (new)

Tobey looked up and saw her disapear. "Meg?" He asked confused

message 40: by campbema (new)

"Why can't I see you?" He asked talking to an empty swing that was still going higher and higher into the air

message 41: by campbema (new)

Tobey continued to look at the empty swing. "WOuld you like to tell me something?"

message 42: by campbema (new)

"You can turn invisible?" Tobey asked, when she agreed he looked down at the ground. "Well, um, I have something to show you then" He said and looked up where her head would normally be and then turned into the dog she saw earlier

message 43: by campbema (new)

Tobey wagged his tail a bit and ten turned back into his human form. "What, I'm not cute as a human?" Tobey asked jokingly smiling at her

message 44: by campbema (new)

Tobey smiled, he wasn't expecting her to answer him. "So, when will I be able to see you again, I feel weird talking to what seems to be an empty swing"

message 45: by campbema (new)

"There you are. Hello" Tobey smiled and walked over to the swing. He put his hand on the chains above her hand so they were kinda touching. "How's the sugar rush going?"

message 46: by campbema (new)

"That's both good and bad. Hm, I have an idea to bring it back a bit.." He said. He waited until she looked up at him since he hadn't finished talking. When she did look up he leaned down and kissed her sweetly on the lips

message 47: by campbema (new)

Tobey smiled when she kissed him back he leaned down more so that they were closer. He put a hand on her face as they kissed he finally broke away after a while. "Was that okay?" He asked trying to hide the smile on his face

message 48: by campbema (new)

((kay, bye D:))

Tobey now showed his smile and bent down for another short kiss. "Must say, I can't disagree with you" Tobey said as he moved a strand of hair from her face

message 49: by campbema (new)

((hi, my posts may take a while, just letting you know))
"Want to go for a walk?" Tobey asked, still smiling at her

message 50: by campbema (last edited Aug 04, 2009 12:00PM) (new)

Tobey smiled even more and took her hand in his. They walked towards the pond in the park

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39