Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > YA Fantasy Romance

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 28 comments Hi,

I'm currently searching for a few beta readers for my YA, Fantasy, Romance novel.
The word count is currently just over 75,000.
It is book 1 in a series of about 3 or 4 books depending on how the story plays out.
I will be sending 5 chapters at a time and with those chapters I have questions for you to fill out to help with the feedback.

If this sounds like something that would interest you and you would like to help me out, please message me on here or you can email me at samanthabro@me.com

Here is the blurb
Harper always knew she didn’t belong, she just never knew why. When the evil queen bee at her high school and a sorry excuse for a mother send Harper’s life spiraling out of control, she finds freedom in the form of a door to another realm. What she finds is more wondrous than her wildest dreams and more dangerous than anything her old world could throw at her.

Axel was trained to never let anyone through the portal. An easy task since it was supposed to be impossible to travel between them. That is, until an ordinary human girl casually opens the door and walks in. But Harper is no ordinary girl and the moment Axel lays eyes on her he knows his life will never be the same again.

Not sure if their feelings are real or the result of some ancient spell, the two face incredible odds in order to do something no one else imagined possible. All the while risking both their lives and their hearts in the process.

Thank you!

message 2: by mortal_dreamer (new)

mortal_dreamer (mortaldreamer) | 8 comments Hey,
I read your blurb and I find it fascinating. I'd be more than happy to read your book and give honest feedback. If you're interested just pm me and we can discuss the details.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I would be interested in reading this

message 4: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 28 comments Courtney wrote: "I would be interested in reading this"

email me at samanthabro@me.com and we can discuss details. :)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I tried and it wouldn't go through

message 6: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 28 comments Give me your email address and I will send you an email and we can chat through email.

message 7: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 28 comments Courtney wrote: "I tried and it wouldn't go through"

whats your email address?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

You just sent it to me

message 9: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 28 comments Courtney wrote: "You just sent it to me"

What did I just send to you? I'm sorry I don't have your email...

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

The book to beta read