Christian Ladies Book Club discussion

Uninvited > Uninvited- The Declaration

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Britnie (new)

Britnie | 352 comments Mod
Are you going to declare His victory over your insecurities?

message 2: by Britnie (new)

I'm sure there will be times that I don't and that I slip up. As I said in the question before this, I know I won't wake up tomorrow and suddenly be confident. However, I am going to remind myself everyday that I am loved and I am wanted. I don't want Satan to tell me these lies I have been believing for so long. I want God to be in control of my emotions. I am insecure. I have a fear of being alone, yet a fear of being around people. I have a fear of my husband one day finding someone better and leaving me. I have a fear that I'm not doing enough in my life. I have a fear that I'm never going to have children. I have a fear that I'm going to fail my insurance license test AGAIN. I have a fear that I'm just not good enough, or pretty enough. All these insecurities are lies from the devil. I'm tired of believing them. I'm tired of living in fear. I don't want to regret life. I want to live life to the fullest. Jesus loves me. Shouldn't that be all that really matters?

message 3: by Janel (new)

Janel Eure | 28 comments I'm going to try to! That being said I'm human so I'm sure I will slip up sometime! But maybe when I do I will go back and read the quotes in the back of the book to remind myself! Or better yet I think I might cut them out and post them all over my house so that they are so stuck in my brain I naturally resort back to them!

message 4: by Britnie (new)

That's a great idea Janel!

message 5: by Janel (new)

Janel Eure | 28 comments Thanks Britnie! I also have post it notes with bible verses and affirmations for me and the kids all over the house lol