The YA Book Club discussion

Reading Buddies > Miss peregrines home for peculiar children RB NEEDED

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Juicelyn (new)

Juicelyn | 22 comments I hope to read this after I finish the series I'm currently on which won't take very long so I thought it would be really cool to have someone to buddy up with for this

message 2: by Olivia (new)

Olivia | 66 comments I have already read the first in the series however once you have read the first you could drop me a message, and if I'm nearly at the end of my reads at that time I would happily read the 2nd and 3rd book with you.

message 3: by Jess (new)

Jess | 167 comments I'll buddy up with you. I bought the book a while ago and still need to read it! Msg me if u still need a rb!

message 4: by Alexandrea (new)

Alexandrea Leah | 1 comments I have read the series and am currently working on Tales of the Peculiar! Feel free to contact me to chat, and I can refresh my memory pretty quickly! If you haven't seen the movie, I recommend it. It upset me as it doesn't follow the book close enough for my taste, but Tim Burton did a pretty great job aside from that.

message 5: by Gleidis (new)

Gleidis i bought it a while ago and haven't read it yet. message me when you're ready to start :)

message 6: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa I everyone! I hope to reread the series before fall ... so when the new Miss perigines book comes out I remember everything that happened! Can't wait 😊