Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Cover Help > Please update cover

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J.B. (new)

J.B. Trepagnier (jbtrepagnier) | 58 comments Please update the cover on this book to

photo mauvealt2_zpss0jlo4hn.jpg

Here is a link to my official blog with the new cover and why it had to be changed (amazon policy)

message 2: by David (last edited May 19, 2017 01:51AM) (new)

David Raz (davidraz) | 4070 comments I'd like to help you, but you didn't specify which edition you are referring to and I could not locate the information myself:

The Kindle edition with ASIN B01M9F1LB2 is no longer available. Was it ever available on Amazon with that ASIN and the cover we have? If so, is the new cover for the same ASIN or a different ASIN, and when is it expected? If not, were advance reader copied ever sent with that cover? If it wasn't published in 2016 with that cover, when is it going to be published?

The smashwords edition with ISBN 9781370824311 is also not available, and when it was, it had the older cover. Is a new edition coming? With what ISBN?

Please clarify these details and we can add the new cover/edition,

message 3: by J.B. (new)

J.B. Trepagnier (jbtrepagnier) | 58 comments This is kind of where it gets weird, sorry. The edition on goodreads is a short story. The short story has been pulled down from Amazon and everywhere else because I'm turning it into a full length work.. It was available on Amazon for about 6 months, but then readers wanted more of the character, so I expanded the story

It will go live again, on amazon with the same ASIN, but with a paperback version within the next week or so, once I'm finished writing and editing. It's the same basic plot, I just added more to it and more characters.

I found out when I got more into the story and started planning marketing that the original cover is against Amazon's TOS as to what they find offensive on covers due to the firearm and I'd never be able to use it in ads

message 4: by David (new)

David Raz (davidraz) | 4070 comments Lets call this a 2nd edition. I set release date to May 27 and left the page count empty. You can correct those when the book is out.

As the author you can set the default edition. Simply click on the link below and follow these instructions.

here