What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Highland Angels (Fated Hearts, #3)
This topic is about Highland Angels
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Highlander Romance She watches a young boy playing and he falls through the ice. She rescues the boy as his father the laird comes to find him [s]

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Stacy Bowles | 12 comments Ok what i can remember is a women wonders off from her castle and ends up on the border of a neighboring Clan but they are not on friendly terms. She watches a young boy playing and he falls through the ice. She rescues the boy as his father the laird comes to find him becouse he had wondered away from the woman who was supposed to be watching him. The laird make her come back to his castle with him and they end up falling in love. Thats all i can remember. Anyone have any ideas?

Stacy Bowles | 12 comments Stacy wrote: "Ok what i can remember is a women wonders off from her castle and ends up on the border of a neighboring Clan but they are not on friendly terms. She watches a young boy playing and he falls throug..."

Dose anyone know?

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32350 comments Mod
Please note the bump period for this large group is 30+ days - or sooner if you remember more information.

Around what year did you read this book?

Stacy Bowles | 12 comments Sorry the bump was a accident. I read it sometime last year. Thank you for helping

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32350 comments Mod
No worries.

Stacy Bowles | 12 comments That is the one thank you so much!!!!!!!!

message 8: by Juels (new)

Juels | 2382 comments You're welcome.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Highland Angels (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Ceci Giltenan (other topics)