Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Shag Lake
This topic is about Shag Lake
Adding New Books > Shag Lake by Susan McEachern

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by S.M. (new)

S.M. McEachern (smmceachern) | 22 comments Hello,

I just added a new book titled Shag Lake to my author account, however I think I may need to set up a new author account to claim it. My current author page is for S.M. McEachern, and Shag Lake is by Susan McEachern. If I do need to set up a new author page for this book, do I need to claim with a new email address as well?

Thank you in advance!

message 2: by David (last edited May 19, 2017 01:07AM) (new)

David Raz (davidraz) | 4070 comments I believe you need a separate email address for each author page you claim.

Upon your request, we can add "S.M. McEachern" as a secondary author of the book, so it would appear on your other author page as well. I think you'd still need to claim "Susan McEachern" if you wish to set the default edition for that book.

By the way, you seem to have set the ISBN for Shag Lake incorrectly. If you can please provide the correct ISBN we will correct it.

message 3: by S.M. (new)

S.M. McEachern (smmceachern) | 22 comments Hi David,

Thanks for getting back to me. I've created a new author account and currently waiting for my application to be approved.

I see that the last few numbers of the ISBN were cut off, so I must've put my ISBN13 in the wrong space. The correct number is 9780991733095 I'll have an ASIN shortly. Just waiting for the preorder to show up on Amazon.

I will go ahead and reference my YA pen name in my author bio. I think that may be the better way to go.

Thanks again, David!

message 4: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 42033 comments Mod
ISBN corrected.

message 5: by S.M. (new)

S.M. McEachern (smmceachern) | 22 comments Thank you!!