What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Romance: Spanish (Adobe house). Hero Heroine compromising situation. Forced to wed. Heroine pregnant on wedding night. Heroine is in labor. Not a modern setting. Horses involved.

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amber (new)

Amber Stoddard | 4 comments Any help would be appreciated!!

message 2: by Amber (new)

Amber Stoddard | 4 comments Have tried searching for book with these plot points:

Spanish in origin (Had an Adobe house)
Hero and Heroine caught in compromising situation
Forced to get wed
Heroine becomes pregnant on wedding night
Aunt of Hero despises heroine and tries to kill both mother and child while heroine is in labor through a home plant liquid drug
Not a modern setting Horses involved

Any help would be great!!!

message 3: by Kris (last edited May 19, 2017 03:23PM) (new)

Kris | 33490 comments Mod
Amber, is the attempted murder and use of the house plant a spoiler?

Is this more like a Harlequin historical romance or literary fiction?

message 4: by Amber (new)

Amber Stoddard | 4 comments Spoiler question: I hope not just trying to give as much detail as possible. I have searched everywhere and could not find the book. I read it when I was young so the book has to be at least 15 years old.

I believe it was more like literary fiction.

message 5: by Carola (new)

Carola (grungebetty) | 68 comments Following.

message 6: by Tricia (new)

Tricia (tricialen) | 110 comments This sounds like a Diana Palmer book I read a long time ago... I will check.

message 7: by Tricia (new)

Tricia (tricialen) | 110 comments I think this is what you are looking for.... Enamored (Soldiers of Fortune #3) by Diana Palmer

Diana Palmer - Enamored (Soldiers of Fortune #3)

Diego Laremos was a dangerous man - friend to few, mistrustful to many. Yet the passion he felt for Melissa Sterling moved him to claim her innocence and make her his wife. But that slim bond of trust between them crumbled with her betrayal.
Diego believed he would never see Melissa again. Until a fateful phone call informed him that his wife - and a mysterious little boy - needed his help.

message 8: by Amber (new)

Amber Stoddard | 4 comments Hi Tricia,

Sorry this has a telephone. The book I am looking for does not. It is historical.

message 9: by JennyG (new)

JennyG | 540 comments Do you remember the book cover?

message 10: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37833 comments Mod
Amber, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 11: by Amber (Daisymau) (new)

Amber (Daisymau) (daisymau) | 1076 comments This sounds familiar, but I can't remember the title or author.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Enamored (other topics)