Books & Writers discussion

What are you Currently Reading?

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angel (new)

Angel Gavrikova | 42 comments Mod
The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss

message 2: by Katie (new)

Katie (jivng) I'm currently reading Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes. It's really good but there are a few controversial topics in there which are a bit difficult to get over.

message 3: by Breasa (new)

Breasa | 6 comments I just finished The Giver and i'm about to start A Court of Wings and Ruin!!

message 4: by Angel (new)

Masi [That's my name] (S.B.QP) wrote: "Nothing at the moment I would like recommendations"

I would recommend Death By Wolf Bite by J.M. Clinton or this group is going to read Truthwitch on May 20th if you want to join

message 5: by Angel (new)

Breasa wrote: "I just finished The Giver and i'm about to start A Court of Wings and Ruin!!"

You're going to love it!

message 6: by Breasa (new)

Breasa | 6 comments Katie wrote: "I'm currently reading Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes. It's really good but there are a few controversial topics in there which are a bit difficult to get over."

I really loved the Falling Kingdoms series, even with the incest parts...it gets better with each book though. What were the other topics you found controversial? Im having a hard time remembering the first book as clearly.

message 7: by Breasa (new)

Breasa | 6 comments Angel wrote: "Breasa wrote: "I just finished The Giver and i'm about to start A Court of Wings and Ruin!!"

You're going to love it!"

Thats good to hear although i had no doubts about it. The series is amazing!

message 8: by Carmen (new)

Carmen Allegra Alves (carmenallegra) | 7 comments I am currently reading Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor. I adore her writing! I am thinking after this series to either read Illuminae or Six of Crows (I miss the Grisha world)

message 9: by Chloe (new)

Chloe Stone | 13 comments I just started t

message 10: by Angel (new)

Carmen wrote: "I am currently reading Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor. I adore her writing! I am thinking after this series to either read Illuminae or Six of Crows (I miss the Grisha world)"

I feel you, I miss my favorite book's world too. But I do recommend you read Six of Crows first. It's really good!

message 11: by Chloe (new)

Chloe Stone | 13 comments I just started The Red Pencil

message 12: by Angel (new)

Reading Truthwitch and it's really very good, I can't wait to discuss it with everyone. When I'm finished