Introduce Yourself

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angel (new)

Angel Gavrikova | 42 comments Mod
Let people get to know you here!

message 2: by Angel (new)

Masi [That's my name] (S.B.QP) wrote: "Hello! I'm Masi, That's my name :),and I love Science, Beethoven, and Quantum Physics which is S.B.QP. I'm ha[[y to join this group!"

YAY! Welcome!

message 3: by Katie (new)

Katie (jivng) Hi everyone! My name is Katie, I adore reading and writing, I'm super excited and grateful to be in this group. I can't wait to get to know you all.

message 4: by Angel (new)

Katie wrote: "Hi everyone! My name is Katie, I adore reading and writing, I'm super excited and grateful to be in this group. I can't wait to get to know you all."

Welcome :)

message 5: by Breasa (new)

Breasa | 6 comments Hi everyone! Im Breasa, I get attached to characters in books sometimes more than people in the real world. Someday I hope to finish writing my first book, i'm in the VERY early stages of it now. Im really happy about being a part of the group!

message 6: by Aliyaa (new)

Aliyaa Pathan Hey there! I'm Aliyaa, and I'm the type of girl who cries and even laughs while reading. My love for books is infinite! I'm also a writer-- i'd go crazy without writing! 'Tis great to meet you all!

message 7: by Carmen (new)

Carmen Allegra Alves (carmenallegra) | 7 comments Hi hi I have been on this Earth for 17 years by the name of Carmen. Like all of you, I have a severe attachments to books! I am a sarcastic blob and love getting to know people!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm Shine. I love writing. Marvel inspired me to write.

message 9: by Chloe (new)

Chloe Stone | 13 comments Hi! I'm Chloe, and I'm in 6th grade, age 12, and of course, I love read. But I also love to write, but I don't really share it that often. I'm going to start writing something in the summer, but I've started to plan already. Anyway, I love cats, I hate school, and I love music. I go to Montevideo Middle School, and I have three best friends, Dima, Margaret, and Caroline.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi :)

My name's J.M. Clinton and I'm a self published author and I love to read as well. I love meeting new readers and chatting to people and getting to know them. It's really interesting.

I love sharing new books with people and finding new reading material. I love to read anything from romance to horror. And if I haven't mentioned it before, I've got a Labradoodle for a pet and she is like my best doggy friend :)

message 11: by Angel (new)

J.M. wrote: "Hi :)

My name's J.M. Clinton and I'm a self published author and I love to read as well. I love meeting new readers and chatting to people and getting to know them. It's really interesting.

I l..."

J.M.!! So nice to see you here! *hugs J.M.*

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Angel wrote: "J.M. wrote: "Hi :)

My name's J.M. Clinton and I'm a self published author and I love to read as well. I love meeting new readers and chatting to people and getting to know them. It's really inter..."

*hugs angel* nice to be here. It's exciting to meet, chat and interact with fellow readers and writers.

message 13: by Angel (new)

J.M. wrote: "Angel wrote: "J.M. wrote: "Hi :)

My name's J.M. Clinton and I'm a self published author and I love to read as well. I love meeting new readers and chatting to people and getting to know them. It'..."

We're reading Truthwitch right now if you want to join the monthly read!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Angel wrote: "J.M. wrote: "Angel wrote: "J.M. wrote: "Hi :)

My name's J.M. Clinton and I'm a self published author and I love to read as well. I love meeting new readers and chatting to people and getting to k..."

I'm going to have a look at it :) at the moment I'm finishing off the Harry Potter series.

message 15: by Leo (new)

Leo Borgelin Hi everyone! My name is Leo Borgelin.

I'm currently in the process of getting published. I'm writing a book called The Sun Came Through My Window To Say Hello.

So far this group seems interesting and I am in the process of still exploring. There is much to find.

message 16: by Sian (new)

Sian (hunnibee) | 1 comments hi all names sian love reading horror/historical romance/romance/fantasy/paranormal/true stories looking forward to meeting new people