Inkitt's Exclusive Reads Club discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Free ARC Requests > May 2017 - New Free ARCs! Pick your posion: Sci-Fi, Fantasy Romance, or both?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Brand (kevininkitt) | 11 comments Mod
Hi everyone!

It's Kevin, from Inkitt, coming at you with a brand new offer to all of our Goodreads readers and reviewers!

We are ready to send out the ARCs of our new upcoming publications, featuring a Sci-Fi/Space Opera novel and the two sequels of Alpha Kaden: Alpha Grayson and Alpha Jasper (both Fantasy Romance books).

Let me know which book you would like to receive for free! All you have to do to get your copy is send me a private message with your email address, and I will send them your way in 2 to 3 days.

You can also contact me via email: kevin@inkitt.com

You can click on the following links to check the books out on Goodreads:

Eric Olafson: Midshipman

Alpha Grayson

Alpha Jasper

We will be looking forward to your reviews on Amazon/Goodreads!

Furthermore, we are preparing some exciting news; the winners of the paperback contest of Satan's Son and Alpha Kaden will be announced on the group very soon!

Looking forward to hearing from you guys. Have fun reading and reviewing!

All the best,
Kevin
Publishing Manager at Inkitt

Little Ray Of Sunshine (littlerayofsunshine) | 2 comments Hi I was wondering do you have to read 1 & 2 of this series?
Alpha Grayson & Alpha Jasper

message 3: by Kevin (new)

Hi! You don't have to: one of the good things about Midika's series is that each book has an independent story of it own. It does not matter in which order you read them!

The book #1 in the series is coming soon: keep an eye out on the group to see when it will be available as ARC!

Cheers!

Sara ✨ Next Book Review Blog ✨ Hey Kevin!
I usually chat with Emma via email but I would love to read Alpha Jasper. I've read Kaden and just received Grayson from Felicity. I'll shoot you a message with my email.
Thanks,
Sara

Little Ray Of Sunshine (littlerayofsunshine) | 2 comments I will be interested in reading them 2 books please?
Alpha Grayson & Alpha Jasper

message 6: by Kevin (new)

I'd be more than happy to send you both! Just shoot me a private message with your email address and I will contact you soon with both books.

Hope y'all are having a wonderful day!

message 7: by Erica (new)

Erica | 1 comments I loved Alpha Kaden and would like to review Alpha Grayson and Alpha Jasper, thanks!

message 8: by Teresa (new)

Teresa | 3 comments Hi, I would like to read and review Eric Olafson: Midshipman. Thanks for inviting me to your group.

YA Books are Epic (yabooksareepic) | 1 comments I would like to get the first Alpha book! My email is gryffindorbooks95@gmail.com

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.