New Author Review Exchange discussion

Looking for Reviews (Historical) > I'm lonely here...

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristie (new)

Kristie (kristies2) | 12 comments No one in this category? I'll post anyway. Just in case :)

My book isn't in the romance category but there is a romantic theme to it. It's historical fiction, technically. My editor said not to call it romance. Lol
It's about a young woman in 1969 who leaves NYC in search of a better life. She travels to D.C. and meets a man, finds a great job, but she's miserable. She goes back to grooming horses and finds a job at Pimlico in Baltimore. There she meets the man of her dreams, or so she thinks. Over time, the relationship becomes toxic and dangerous. Can she escape?
Here's the link to it on Amazon - Wounds into Wisdom https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0725KFWQL/...

I'd swap PDFs or mobi or whatever format is easiest or we can gift the books to get the certified purchase. Or at least I hope it works that way.
This is my second book and when the first one came out, the rules were slightly different.

Thanks!
Kristie

message 2: by Erin (new)

Erin Daniels | 9 comments I'm finishing up my novella and am no quite ready to review but I hope you'll keep me in mind. Feel free to email me here: (view spoiler)

message 3: by Kristie (new)

Kristie (kristies2) | 12 comments Sure thing! I'm sure I'll need reviews then, too. I'll send you an email so you know who I am and you can let me know when you're ready. I appreciate it!