St Petersburg Book Club - FL discussion

Author Promotions > Local Authors

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristina Simon (new)

Kristina Simon (kristinasimon) | 7 comments Mod
If you're an author local to St. Petersburg, FL and you have a book you think the group would be interested in, please put your suggestion in this thread. Thank you!

message 2: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Beaumont | 1 comments I am suggesting my new book, Beyond Fear, A Witness to the Power of Happiness, by Lisa Beaumont, as something the group may find interesting and helpful. It is about my recovery from my husband's suicide and the catastrophic events it precipitated. This is not a suicide prevention book. It suggests a way to recover from the devastation suicide creates for family members. This book can be previewed on Amazon.com.

message 3: by Lynessa (new)

Lynessa Layne (lynessa_layne) | 1 comments Kristina Simon wrote: "If you're an author local to St. Petersburg, FL and you have a book you think the group would be interested in, please put your suggestion in this thread. Thank you!"

Kristina,

We lived in Zephyrhills / NE Tampa until 5 years ago, but we still make trips back (this June we're going to visit friends). My book series (DCYE) takes place mostly in the Tampa - St. Pete - Clearwater area. Not sure if that counts, but thought I'd offer my books for group consideration, if you're interested. Romance-Suspense-Crime-Mystery...all are available at major retailers in paperback, and almost all ebook retailers...

- DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES (DCYE #1)
- COMPLICATED MOONLIGHT (DCYE #2)
- MAD LOVE (DCYE #3)
- DANGEROUS GAMES (DCYE #4)...

I'm projecting DCYE #5 will be out September-sh this year, if not earlier.

Thanks, and hope you enjoy!
p.s. - You can get book 1 free on Smashwords or Barnes & Noble websites for kindle/nook.