Bookworms and Writers Unite discussion

Books > Wolf Bite Trilogy by J.M. Clinton

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited May 18, 2017 07:25PM) (new)

Hi everyone,

Just thought I might share this information that I have 2 editions of my debut novel from my new Trilogy called the Wolf Bite Trilogy.

The first book is now available in both Kindle and Paperback editions. It's called Death By Wolf Bite.

Hope to get some feedback as this is my debut novel (as mentioned before)
Would love to get some feedback as it helps build character as an author and a reader.

Also had my first 5 star review. I'm really happy that it's gotten 1 review so far. Looking forward to many more.

message 2: by Graeme (new)

Graeme Rodaughan Congratulations J.M. and good luck with the book.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks Grahame, it made me so happy. It's going well as well :)

message 4: by Graeme (new)

Graeme Rodaughan Good to hear. I have a copy on my kindle - just pending a moment free when I can do it justice to read it.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

That's okay :)

I haven't been doing much writing at the moment, being making a book blog :)

message 6: by Graeme (new)

Graeme Rodaughan It's all part of the process. You need to promote your author brand - i.e. yourself, to get an impact in the marketplace.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah definitely. I'm going to check that marketing thing for authors on here

message 8: by Graeme (new)

Graeme Rodaughan The very best of luck J.

You have a big advantage in starting this as young as you are. Seize your moments.

message 9: by Graeme (new)

Graeme Rodaughan There are a few groups around with plenty of advice for new authors.

https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/... is OK.

There's plenty of distracting threads around - but there are a few gems here and there.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Graeme Rodaughan wrote: "There are a few groups around with plenty of advice for new authors.

https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/... is OK.

There's plenty of distracting threads around - but the..."

Awesome, thank you so very much for that. It's always so nice that fellow authors can help out

message 11: by Graeme (new)

Graeme Rodaughan I just noticed that your a member. There are some useful threads. look out for Marie Silk - she is a successful author and has useful advice

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Graeme Rodaughan wrote: "I just noticed that your a member. There are some useful threads. look out for Marie Silk - she is a successful author and has useful advice"

I definitely will. just searching through the thread now :)