Booktube Book Club discussion

Book of the Month- June

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cherrie (new)

Cherrie The book of the month for June is :

When Dimple met Rishi

A lot of you asked for that to be the book of the month for next month and Julia and I were wanting to read it soon too so it's perfect!

The guest booktuber for the month is Lily (sweetlovebooks on Youtube) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLh8... so be sure to check out her channel as well!

message 2: by Clémence (new)

Clémence (clemireads) | 14 comments I'm so excited!!

message 3: by Natasha (new)

Natasha Lane (goodreadscomnatashadlane) woot woot!

message 4: by Lily (new)

Lily (lilyellereads) | 6 comments Sooo excited to be hosting and to read this book!

message 5: by Julia (new)

Julia Thompson | 15 comments Mod
So excited you will be joining us lily!!!

message 6: by Natasha (new)

Natasha Lane (goodreadscomnatashadlane) Excited to watch your video, Lily! :)

message 7: by Natasha (new)

Natasha Lane (goodreadscomnatashadlane) Go to my library to request the June read only to have them tell me I'm number 16 in the waiting.... problems of a book worm.

message 8: by Julia (new)

Natasha wrote: "Go to my library to request the June read only to have them tell me I'm number 16 in the waiting.... problems of a book worm."
OHHHHH no that is the worst!

message 9: by Natasha (new)

Natasha Lane (goodreadscomnatashadlane) Julia wrote: "Natasha wrote: "Go to my library to request the June read only to have them tell me I'm number 16 in the waiting.... problems of a book worm."
OHHHHH no that is the worst!"

Yup! Thinking about just buying it lol I'mm not patient.

message 10: by Rachael (new)

Rachael Sterling | 1 comments This book has been on my TBR! Hope to join you <3 <3

message 11: by Lily (new)

Lily (lilyellereads) | 6 comments Oh no Natasha! I hope you find a way of getting it soon!! And yay Rachael, so excited you'll be joining! 😊

message 12: by Natasha (new)

Natasha Lane (goodreadscomnatashadlane) Lily wrote: "Oh no Natasha! I hope you find a way of getting it soon!! And yay Rachael, so excited you'll be joining! 😊"

Thanks! Maybe the 15 ppl in front will be fast readers lol

message 13: by Natasha (new)

Natasha Lane (goodreadscomnatashadlane) I'm officially number 8 in line for the book! Progress! :)

message 14: by Clémence (new)

Clémence (clemireads) | 14 comments I started the book yesterday!

message 15: by Lily (new)

Lily (lilyellereads) | 6 comments I've started it as well! About 30 pages in :)

message 16: by Julia (new)

I finished when dimple met rishi tonight cant wait to hear what everyone thinks of it!

message 17: by Lily (new)

Lily (lilyellereads) | 6 comments I finished When Dimple Met Rishi. Looking forward to discussing it!!

message 18: by Clémence (new)

Clémence (clemireads) | 14 comments I just finished it and I absolutely loved it! Can't wait for the discussion!