The Lorien Legacies discussion

The Ending! Talk about the ending! Spoilers

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by effbutnoteff (new)

effbutnoteff | 6 comments Hey just wanted to see other people's opinions about the ending. In my opinion I think it was alright I just think maybe they could have gone back to lorein or use the phoenix stones or something.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I think it was because of the humans that got the loric powers that they decided to stay. To help them and protect them from those who want to hurt them.

message 3: by Virginia (new)

Virginia Di Consoli (jinya26) | 35 comments Earth is the new Lorien (that is a dead planet now), humans have legacies...why would they go away?

message 4: by effbutnoteff (new)

effbutnoteff | 6 comments Virginia wrote: "Earth is the new Lorien (that is a dead planet now), humans have legacies...why would they go away?"I don't know I just thought they talked about going back there so much in all the books and us as readers never really got to experience it.

message 5: by effbutnoteff (new)

effbutnoteff | 6 comments Neona wrote: "I think it was because of the humans that got the loric powers that they decided to stay. To help them and protect them from those who want to hurt them."
Yea that's true

message 6: by Ms. (last edited Jun 26, 2017 11:42AM) (new)

Ms. Awesome | 2 comments I have not read the ending, but from what the spoilers I've read, I don't like it. WHY MARINA AND JOHN? No chemistry, no sense, and Marina does not work well with him. What was PL THINKING? At least Riordan has good ships, and has realistic deaths. The first books were great, but then they dropped off to the point I just stopped reading it. I think that though the ending was okay, from what I've heard, it was a letdown.

message 7: by Alicia (new)

Alicia (alicia_bookworm) | 5 comments i went into a short stage of depression where i didn't know what i would do with myself. it felt like i was dying, sam and six were so cute!!

message 8: by Suicideloveme (new)

Suicideloveme (mrlol) | 39 comments It could be better but its ok.

message 9: by Suicideloveme (new)

Suicideloveme (mrlol) | 39 comments Alicia wrote: "i went into a short stage of depression where i didn't know what i would do with myself. it felt like i was dying, sam and six were so cute!!"

yeah my life with put the books had no meaning in a way.

message 10: by Suicideloveme (new)

Suicideloveme (mrlol) | 39 comments Tyler wrote: "Hey just wanted to see other people's opinions about the ending. In my opinion I think it was alright I just think maybe they could have gone back to lorein or use the phoenix stones or something."

thats what I thought 2