TBR Hot Spot discussion

#BookishNostalgiaReadalong

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

LetsBookAboutIt | 100 comments Mod
Hi everyone!! I am putting together a fun readalong for the summer (June 1st - August 31st) and it was brought to my attention that I should let you know! If you arent interested that is fine. Just ignore this lil post hehe If you have some books that fit the bill, come join us!

Reliving Childhood One Book At A Time

Before Booktube and Instagram and Twitter (well maybe) there was just a lil version of you getting lost inside a book. Maybe you had to read that book for school or maybe it jumped off the shelves and you fell in love. Either way, this is the readalong for you!

There are no rules or expectations. Again, it covers the entire summer from June 1st - Aug 31st. Pick up a book you read as a child, reread it and share it with the world via any form of social media.

It can also be a book or books that friends recommend. It can be a middle grade or YA book that you always wanted to read, but never did. In this case, a book on your TBR pile would be perfect! Read 1 book or 50 books thats up to you!
#BookishNostalgiaReadalong
Please let me know if you are interested (If enough people ARE interested, then I'll create an entire section for commenting) and please spread the word!!

Dont forget the hashtag #BookishNostalgiaReadalong so we can all see your thoughts and pics!

message 2: by Di (new)

Di (disis19) | 6 comments Woohoo! Maybe I'll finally get around to the books I had planned for #FlashbackFebBooks - utter disaster on my part as I didn't get to ANY of the books I had planned on, but here's my 2nd chance ^-^

LetsBookAboutIt | 100 comments Mod
Haha!!! Yeah, Im hoping having 3 months to read short books will give me a greater chance for success! Thanks for trying!!! :)