Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

General Discussion > SPELLBOUND: THE AWAKENING GIVEAWAY

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Scerina (new)

Scerina Elizabeth (lisascerina79)

Spellbound: The Awakening will be available for sale in Kindle Version, ePub Version, as well as Printed Paperback Version on TUESDAY - JULY 4TH, 2017

ABOUT THIS GIVEAWAY:
To celebrate my newest series and book - SPELLBOUND: THE AWAKENING, I am going to do a giveaway that will end on MONDAY - JULY 3RD, 2017. On TUESDAY - JULY 4TH, 2017, I will randomly select (5) people from the list of subscribers who subscribe to my site's mailinglist. If you are selected, you will have the option of either Kindle Version or ePub Version.

HOW TO ENTER:
To enter this giveaway, it is very easy. Just subscribe to my official site mailinglist. Once you subscribe, you will automatically be entered into the giveaway.

FOR MORE INFO:
If you have questions or need more information, please contact me.

My site is located @ https://scerinaelizabeth.wixsite.com/...

message 2: by Michele (new)

Michele Done! Thanks for sharing this. :-)

message 3: by Scerina (new)

Scerina Elizabeth (lisascerina79) Your very welcome and if you joined - thank you for joining my mailing list :)

message 4: by Michele (new)

Michele You bet I have. :-)

message 5: by Scerina (new)

Scerina Elizabeth (lisascerina79) Thank you for joining - since you join my mailing list - I am sending you a free copy of my latest released book Nocturnia: Her Dark Angel of the Night

Here is the link:
https://scerinaelizabeth.wixsite.com/...

Let me know if you run into any problems :)

message 6: by Michele (new)

Michele Thanks! Just got my copy of Nocturnia and I'll be sure to write a review when I'm finished.
Cheers!

message 7: by Scerina (last edited Jun 25, 2017 01:34PM) (new)

Scerina Elizabeth (lisascerina79) Thank you so much hun - that would mean a lot to me :)

And your very welcome - I hope you do enjoy Nocturnia: Her Dark Angel of the Night :)