The Post Card Exchange discussion

Cat Postcards!

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Charlotte (last edited May 17, 2017 03:15PM) (new)

Charlotte (mstiggy) | 23 comments I just got a bunch of kawaii cat postcards that I would love to send out! Instead of a message, I will probably decorate the backs with stickers :-)

Leave a message here if you'd like to receive one!

There are 24 in total. Some are shaped, some are rectangular. I'm not sure how well the shaped ones will go through the mail so I will probably only send them to people in the US. The others I will send internationally if there is interest!

message 2: by Latasha (new)

Latasha (latasha513) | 220 comments I'd love to have one. I have 2 kitties! Dorgan and Freya and some that has adopted me (outside kitties) Ma Petite and Mr. Valentino.

message 3: by Betsy (new)

Betsy | 317 comments Love kitties! I would love one....stickers, too!

message 4: by Pam (new)

Pam | 65 comments I would love to have one too' I will send you a postcard from Hawaii.

message 5: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte (mstiggy) | 23 comments Betsy wrote: "Love kitties! I would love one....stickers, too!"

Got your message! Card going out soon!

message 6: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte (mstiggy) | 23 comments Latasha wrote: "I'd love to have one. I have 2 kitties! Dorgan and Freya and some that has adopted me (outside kitties) Ma Petite and Mr. Valentino."

Got your message! Card going out soon!

message 7: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte (mstiggy) | 23 comments Namrata wrote: "Hey Charlotte I am from India...I would love to get the shaped cat postcards :) if you worry about how well they'd be delivered, I'd like to ask you to send them in an envelope..I will send you an ..."

Namrata, I will put one in an envelope for you! Message me your address and it will go out soon!

message 8: by Carol (new)

Carol (carol_humboldt) | 90 comments OOOO! Send me one, please! I'm in the U.S. and will message you my address. My crazy cat lady friend, to whom I will give this, has a long-haired white cat with some dark color around the head, if you have any like that. If not, it will be fun to see what I get!
Thanks!

message 9: by Gieshar (new)

Gieshar | 17 comments Ah cats! I love cat! Hello Charlotte I'm from Indonesia and I'd really love to get one please :D Thank you.

message 10: by Myra (new)

Myra Blake (tentmari) | 42 comments Please send me one. I absolutely love cats and have since I was a little girl. I currently share my home with my mom, daughter, son, and five kitties (two of which are mine).
Thanks for sharing :-)

message 11: by Chittajit (new)

Chittajit Mitra (chittajitmitra) | 16 comments I would love to get exchange postcards!

message 12: by Betsy (new)

Betsy | 317 comments Charlotte wrote: "Betsy wrote: "Love kitties! I would love one....stickers, too!"

Got your message! Card going out soon!"

Looking forward to it!

message 13: by Mazz (new)

Mazz (mazzleena) | 59 comments You couldn't have chosen a better subject, Charlotte. I love cats. All you have to do is see my avatars :) I'd love to have one of them and I can send a cat postcard from Malaysia to you too. This offer is to everyone who's interested. Just send me a message.

message 14: by Megan (new)

Megan (ReadingRover) | 95 comments I'd love one! I'm in NY. I have a one eyed cat named Cyclops!

message 15: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte (mstiggy) | 23 comments I just got stamps, so anyone who wants a card and hasn't sent me their address please do so! I still have plenty of cards to send out! :-)

message 16: by ♥Nica♥ (new)

♥Nica♥ (nicanicanica) | 61 comments I'd love one! :D

message 17: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Whatley (kim_booksofallkinds) | 21 comments I'd Love one!! I'm sending you my address!

message 18: by Carol (new)

Carol (carol_humboldt) | 90 comments Hi Charlotte,
Just got home from our weekly dinner with my crazy cat lady friend (and her husband and cat) to find your postcard in the mailbox. Perfect - it looks just like her cat, Lola! I can't wait to take it to her next Tuesday.
Thank you!
Carol

message 19: by Julie (new)

Julie (julie0318) | 3 comments I would love one! I'm a cat lady already and I'm barley 18. Haha. I live in the U.S! I can message you my address if you'd like 😊

message 20: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 32 comments Cats are the best! I would be interested to receive one. What type of card would you like in return?

Thanks,
Amanda

message 21: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany Robinson | 26 comments Hello! If you have any more then I would love to receive one. I reside in the United States. I would also be happy to send you one in return.

message 22: by Diana (new)

Diana (secondhandrose) | 208 comments I'm a crazy cat lady and would love a card. Happy to send something in return. I'm in Australia.

message 23: by Betsy (new)

Betsy | 317 comments Charlotte wrote: "Betsy wrote: "Love kitties! I would love one....stickers, too!"

Got your message! Card going out soon!"

Charlotte, what an adorable PC! I love the PC and all the stickers. Thank you so much. I did want to let you know that it arrived in a USPS envelope apologizing for inadvertently damaged in handling.

Thank you again for such a sweet PC.

message 24: by Latasha (new)

Latasha (latasha513) | 220 comments I got mine yesterday. Sooo cute! Thanks so much.

message 25: by Myra (new)

Myra Blake (tentmari) | 42 comments I received mine the other day, Charlotte. I love the card and the stickers are sooo cute! Thanks so much for sharing with me. If you will pm me your mailing address I will send you either a Galveston, vintage, hidden picture, or famous work of art postcard - your choice.

message 26: by Megan (new)

Megan (ReadingRover) | 95 comments Got mine! It's adorable and I love the stickers!

message 27: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Whatley (kim_booksofallkinds) | 21 comments Yay!! I can't wait!!! Thank you Trisha!!

message 28: by Khairiah03 (new)

Khairiah03 | 22 comments Hello Charlotte,
Do you still have your kawai cat shape postcard? 😊
I know I already way back from your first post.
But, would love to swap postcard n make friends with you.
I'm from Malaysia.

message 29: by Sofia (new)

Sofia Gomes | 30 comments Hi Charlotte!

If you still have any card available, I'd love to get one! I've got 4 cats and I'm a cat lover.

Thank you and have a a great week!

message 30: by Jill (new)

Jill Tallman | 19 comments I know this is quite an old post but would love a cat postcard if there are any left.

message 31: by Gala (new)

Gala (galaer) | 26 comments I'd love to receive one! Both my little sister and I, we're huge cat lovers, and we have three fur friends🐈💙

message 32: by Alexandra Heep (new)

Alexandra Heep | 12 comments Cats, how did I miss this? I love cats! I would love one if you still have and I can send you a Grumpy Cat card in return! Or a Chicago card, your choice.

message 33: by D. (new)

D. George (dsavannah) | 53 comments Alexandra, I don't have any postcards of cats on hand, but I can make one or three, in exchange for a Grumpy card! I loooooovvveeee Grumpy! :)

message 34: by Alexandra Heep (new)

Alexandra Heep | 12 comments D. wrote: "Alexandra, I don't have any postcards of cats on hand, but I can make one or three, in exchange for a Grumpy card! I loooooovvveeee Grumpy! :)"

I sent you a message.

message 35: by Angela (new)

Angela Bullied | 1 comments I'd love to exchange cards, even if the cats are gone. Sending you a message :-)