Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

Movies & TV > Spider-Man: Homecoming

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carolin (new)

Carolin | 95 comments I'm curious about the new Spider-Man movie, especially with his crush being a poc, and then there's his bookworm friend played by Zendaya - they seem to have great chemistry.

Anybody else going to see this one..?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9Dwo...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XPGd...

message 2: by Emotonal (last edited May 17, 2017 10:32PM) (new)

Emotonal Reads | 164 comments I love that they have a diverse cast not the same old, same old.
Even better, his crush being a WOC, sealed it for me. I will definitely be seeing this.

First Flash has a WOC love interest now this, amazing, I love it.
I plan on encouraging everyone I know to go see it too, we have to support shows like this, that supports diversity and shows us that love knows no color.

Bravo to all production companies that's pulling themselves into this century. We all need to support this.

Though I have to admit if it were any other kind of show, something like FSOG, I couldn't support it, but this is family friendly and wholesome, but come on, it's spider-man with a WOC crush, yep, I'm there.

I do wish we had woc super heroes that were more prominent.

Paganalexandria  | 4037 comments Carolin wrote: "I'm curious about the new Spider-Man movie, especially with his crush being a poc, and then there's his bookworm friend played by Zendaya - they seem to have great chemistry.

Anybody else going t..."

I'm so not a comic geek because until watching this thought Spiderman was DC instead of Marvel. lol

message 4: by Carolin (new)

Carolin | 95 comments Emotonal wrote: "I love that they have a diverse cast not the same old, same old.
Even better, his crush being a WOC, sealed it for me. I will definitely be seeing this.

First Flash has a WOC love interest now thi..."

I think there will be a Black Panther movie in 2018, the character was introduced in Captain America: Civil war.