The Midnight Plan of the Repo Man (Ruddy McCann #1) The Midnight Plan of the Repo Man question

Has anyone read this authors?
Libby Libby May 17, 2017 11:30AM
Has anyone read Lisa Jackson, Bruce Cameron, Jennifer McMahan, Sharon Gaskin, Steve Berry, Craig Johnson, Darynda Jones, John Sandford, Gregg Hurtwitz, Elizabeth George, Emma Donoghue, C.J. Box, Sarah Addison Allen, Jessica Shattuck, Lisa Black, Laura Lippman, P.D. James, Kelly Armstrong or Miranda James. I want to know if these authors are clean or semi clean from cuss words, not a lot o romantic stuff in details.
Thank you!

I love this book. And I love John Sandford, and C.J. Box I think John really has a way with making things "real." Also, his characters keep it real. It doesn't feel like you're reading an actual make belief with him. Will recommend J.D. Robb and Harlan Coben. I've only read one of C.J. Box, but it was just as good. Also look up Allison Brennen, Lisa Gardner. Read Nightfilm, it's really good and reminds me of this book.

I have read Cameron just last week. He is wonderful, funny and I don't recall any curse words. This book is hysterical. He doesn't lean toward romance or sex. He also wrote A Dog's Purpose and, recently, A Dog's Way Home. Very good. Others -- Donoghue, James, Sandford, George -- I've read awhile back and they were clean, too. I recognize many of the rest and know I've read some but can't recall the level of romantic involvement or curse words.