Zombies! discussion

Self-Promotion > The Horror & Humor of Zombies

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ethan (new)

Ethan Nahté (nahteboy) | 4 comments First of all, thank you for letting me join the group and for offering a place where authors may promote their works of horror. I primarily write horror and I currently have a couple of dozen stories in various anthologies and magazines. My stories range from vampires, witches, ghosts and werewolves to tales of the Elder Gods, Rawhead and Bloodybones, and pre-Columbian demon gods.

As a bonus for this group, you can read my free vampire-related flash fiction story (no special devices needed) online entitled Bloodsucking Monkeys (4 Star Stories). It's a combination of historical fiction and horror.

I also have another free fantasy tale with a moral entitled Forest of the Golden Acorn in Issue 6 of 4 Star Stories.

My first collection of zombie stories has just been published. More information can be found at my blog or on Amazon.

Do you enjoy books, stories, films and TV programs about the undead, zombies, walking dead or whatever term thrills your gorilla? The Undead Ate My Head (Yard Dog Press) is a combination of dark humor and horror, told throughout five new short stories and a novella. Humans don't always win in my stories. Enjoy!

message 2: by R.S. (new)

R.S. Merritt | 77 comments I like to think my series would fit right into this category. Check it out and let me know what you think. The first book is only 99 cents typically but will be free on Nov 8th.

Zournal Book 1 It All Started by R S Merritt

Zournal Book 2 Cruising The 'Poc by R S Merritt

Zournal Book 3 Scorched Earth by R S Merritt

Zournal Book 4 Reap What You Sow by R S Merritt

And releasing on Nov 8th plus available for pre-sale now is

Zournal Book 5 Feeling Lucky? by R S Merritt

Enjoy!

message 3: by R.S. (new)

R.S. Merritt | 77 comments "Zournal" Book 5 "Feeling Lucky" is available today on Amazon. It continues the story of the Zombie Apocalypse seen through the eyes of a mismatched group of friends. Book 1 is free today (NOV 8th) to pick up!

Zournal Book 1 It All Started by R S Merritt

FREE!!!!! The one above on Nov 8th only.

Zournal Book 5 Feeling Lucky? by R S Merritt

Enjoy! Scott

message 4: by Ethan (new)

Ethan Nahté (nahteboy) | 4 comments R S wrote: ""Zournal" Book 5 "Feeling Lucky" is available today on Amazon. It continues the story of the Zombie Apocalypse seen through the eyes of a mismatched group of friends. Book 1 is free today (NOV 8th)..."

I'm attempting to download it to my Kindle. It's been so long since I've used it that the battery is dead. Maybe, in an hour or so, I'll know if it went through.

message 5: by R.S. (new)

R.S. Merritt | 77 comments I think once you order it you should be Good To Go as far as it still being there once your Kindle charges up. I always use the Kindle App on the iPad. I like it a lot better plus lugging around a second device just for reading seemed a little crazy to me.

message 6: by R.S. (new)

R.S. Merritt | 77 comments You can always try and win a free book:

https://giveaway.amazon.com/p/7fc7ec6...

R.S. Merritt

message 7: by Ethan (new)

Ethan Nahté (nahteboy) | 4 comments I got the download to come through. I rarely use my Kindle, but I'll give it a read when I get a chance.

message 8: by R.S. (new)

R.S. Merritt | 77 comments Hope you enjoy it! If you happen to be up North you're going to be snowed in for awhile it looks like so you'll need some reading material!

message 9: by Ethan (new)

Ethan Nahté (nahteboy) | 4 comments R.S. wrote: "Hope you enjoy it! If you happen to be up North you're going to be snowed in for awhile it looks like so you'll need some reading material!"

Not up north, but it's dropping to 19 Fº tonight and I live in the mountains and have a well. That makes it interesting enough to keep the lines from freezing.

message 10: by R.S. (new)

R.S. Merritt | 77 comments Proud to announce the release of the finale of the Zournal Series:

Zournal: Book 6: The Final Countdown

The Final Countdown (Zournal #6) by R.S. Merritt

Feeling Lucky? is priced at 99 cents until January 4th as a special to accompany the release.