Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Advanced Copies for Review > Reviewers needed for YA heist comedy

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Connie (new)

Connie Dowell | 17 comments Hi, all!

I'm looking for some honest reviews on my YA heist comedy, The Orchid Caper.

I have epub and mobi (for Kindle) copies available for those interested. Description is below:

A down-on-her luck burglar, a trust fund college kid with something to prove. Will they outfox a master thief?

All eighteen-year-old Darlene wants is to rob the joint. College guy Ian comes home too soon. And some ill-timed flatulence brings them together. Darlene thinks she’s toast. Instead Ian gives her a job offer, leading a heist team to steal a rare species of vanilla orchid. Only catch, she’s swiping from one of the best thieves in the biz.

With her dad’s store on its last legs, Darlene needs the cash she’ll get when the job is done. Ian's in it to win a bet. Can their rag-tag team pinch the flower right under their mark’s nose? And can they remember not to eat beans for breakfast?

message 2: by Trae (new)

Trae Stratton | 50 comments Hi.

I would be interested in reading your book.

message 3: by Connie (new)

Connie Dowell | 17 comments Trae wrote: "Hi.

I would be interested in reading your book."

Thanks for your interest, Trae. I have epub and mobi files available. Let me know which one you prefer and where to send it. (A PM is fine so you don't have to post your email on this forum.)

message 4: by Jessi (new)

Jessi Belaval Hi! I'm interested in reading and reviewing your book.

message 5: by Connie (new)

Connie Dowell | 17 comments Jessi wrote: "Hi! I'm interested in reading and reviewing your book."

Thanks for your interest, Jessi. I can't message you directly, so I hope you check this thread. Let me know which format you need (epub or mobi) and where to send it.

message 6: by Connie (new)

Connie Dowell | 17 comments Hi, everyone.

I'm still looking for more reviewers. If you are interested, please let me know what format you need (epub or mobi) and where to send it.

Connie

message 7: by Alex (new)

Alex (briennaij) I would like an epub copy, please send it to thelighteninggirl@gmail.com

message 8: by Connie (new)

Connie Dowell | 17 comments Briennai wrote: "I would like an epub copy, please send it to thelighteninggirl@gmail.com"

Thanks for your interest, Briennai. I'll be sending it along shortly.

message 9: by Lost (new)

Lost (ticktockcrocky) Hi!
I would be interested in reading your novel, could I have a Mobi copy please?
hollyberry5993@gmail.com

message 10: by Connie (new)

Connie Dowell | 17 comments Ink wrote: "Hi!
I would be interested in reading your novel, could I have a Mobi copy please?
hollyberry5993@gmail.com"

Thanks, Ink. I'll send that off to you this afternoon.

message 11: by ✶Rachelle✶ (last edited Jun 01, 2017 07:04AM) (new)

✶Rachelle✶ Hi Connie! I would also be interested in reviewing your book. I would like an epub copy please =) My email is ohbuckeyeio15@gmail.com

message 12: by Connie (new)

Connie Dowell | 17 comments Rachelle wrote: "Hi Connie! I would also be interested in reviewing your book. I would like an epub copy please =) My email is ohbuckeyeio15@gmail.com"
Thanks, Rachelle. I just sent it.

message 13: by Jessi (new)

Jessi Belaval Hi Connie, I just saw your message today. Please send a mobi version to loveall444@aol.com. Thanks!

message 14: by Connie (new)

Connie Dowell | 17 comments Jessi wrote: "Hi Connie, I just saw your message today. Please send a mobi version to loveall444@aol.com. Thanks!"

Just sent it!

Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Orchid Caper (other topics)