Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Need more beta readers for fantasy novel

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Abbie (new)

Abbie | 3 comments Hi, all! I have got a few betas reading my first chapter but I can't help but feel that I need a few more!

My story follows a 20-year-old Emrytat (new race) who has recently discovered what she is and unfortunately what she is, is punishable by death in her city. her choice is to run, hide or stay and face death.

The land outside is known to baron and deadly, with enemies willing to kill for your last bit of bread, but she finds out that this all happened due to someone closer to home...

Please message me if you are interested, whoever helps me throughout the whole book I am hoping to get you put into the acknowledgements in the book when I get it published.

message 2: by Ruaridh (new)

Ruaridh (ruaridh_) | 21 comments Abbie wrote: "Hi, all! I have got a few betas reading my first chapter but I can't help but feel that I need a few more!

My story follows a 20-year-old Emrytat (new race) who has recently discovered what she i..."

Hi, Abbie! I can read your first chapter. Though, I can only work through Google Docs. If that's okay, please PM me. Thank you!

message 3: by BookWhispers (new)

BookWhispers | 46 comments Hello, this sounds very interesting, feel free to send to spooninabowl1@gmail.com