Harry Potter Fans discussion

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Abby ~Sign Please~ Quick! The Dark Lord is in Azkaban and has to find you. He has a serious (Sirius, ha!) bone to pick with you! Gah! No wand! What do you do to escape Azkaban. 20 points per answer. Thanks to the Artful Dodger for the idea.

message 2: by Destinee (new)

Destinee Walker (captainkream) | 210 comments My animagus is a ferret. In the coolness of night I slip out of the window bars on my door, then travel the distance to get outside using several maneuvers to avoid being seen. Once at the desired location, I stow away in the oversized pocket of a ministry worker leaving the prison.

message 3: by Mary (new)

Mary Catelli Take a drug to feign death, and escape from my coffin outside.

message 4: by JPoole (new)

JPoole | 0 comments My patronus is a lion. So I send my patronus to take out the dementors, and then call it back to me and ride it out of the prison where I then meet up with Sirius black and escape on buck beak.

message 5: by Mary (new)

Mary Catelli Tell the Minister that the Dark Lord wants to kill you for your secrets, which you will reveal.

message 6: by Francesca (new)

Francesca | 460 comments I would use my patronus to take out the dementors and to then go and get help. While help was on the way, I would distract Voldemort by talking to him and getting him to monologue ('You got me monologuing!'). Then when help arrived I would escape while he wasn't paying attention.

message 7: by Mary (new)

Mary Catelli I would alert Voldemort to a non-existent member of the Order of the Phoenix and sneak out when he breaks things do to get at him.

message 8: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Rosewalk (jessicarosewalk) I would grab my secret stash of gillyweed and jump out my window into the ocean below.

message 9: by Mary (new)

Mary Catelli I would turn to stone and hide in the wall. When they left the door open (thinking I wasn't there), I'd walk out.

message 10: by Rylee, Gryffindor Mod (new)

Rylee (theneverlandgal) | 86 comments Mod
oh ya, I realized that the minster forget to check my pockets. In my pocket I have a bottle poly juice potion, I turn into a death eater I have bellatrix's hair in there

message 11: by Destinee (new)

Destinee Walker (captainkream) | 210 comments I am an unrecorded animagus. I turn into a black cat with bright white underbelly and slink my way out unnoticed.