≡ Weirdness Rules ≡ discussion

≡ Random Topics ≡ > I dislike homework

Comments Showing 1-50 of 155 (155 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Liz, The Steampunk Rabbit Girl (new)

Liz | 115 comments Mod
Typical rant. I have two orals due within the next two weeks, I'm continually behind on economics, and quadratics completely stumps me as it has done for three years now.

GRR.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Ugh D: homework, makes my skin crawl.

message 3: by Liz, The Steampunk Rabbit Girl (new)

Liz | 115 comments Mod
makes my skin frizzle.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Ugh. Homework.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I love homework and I miss school!! I am sooooo glad that I am starting school August 19th!! Yeah I am just so school sick or something!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Your homework must be more fun than mine.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Well what kind of school do you go to??

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

That's hard to answer, because I've switched styles of schooling. Traditional, homeschooling, online...etc

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Reall wow!! What do you do right now?????

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

This year I'm trying online schooling, less of the textbooks, and more of the interactive games. Also more options for classes (I'm taking Journalism now).

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool!!! Can I be a mod???

message 12: by Liz, The Steampunk Rabbit Girl (new)

Liz | 115 comments Mod
Melzz you are so lucky. Really really lucky.

And Soccer Star #4? You liking homework is sick, lol. Really sick. :P

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Liz wrote: "Melzz you are so lucky. Really really lucky."

Ah, but you didn't ask why I had to switch styles so many times.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Forget homework! Let's party!

message 15: by Lilli (new)

Lilli LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I love it how the smiley's doing the wave, are so serious. Like it is their purpose in life to do the wave.

message 17: by Liz, The Steampunk Rabbit Girl (new)

Liz | 115 comments Mod
And the other ones look like they're doing their best to stamp in order but not getting it quite right...

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol. Yes, really bad sancronization.

message 19: by Liz, The Steampunk Rabbit Girl (new)

Liz | 115 comments Mod
they look like they're trying to be soldiers

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

You talking about the guys doing the wave? I think they look like soldiers.

message 21: by Liz, The Steampunk Rabbit Girl (new)

Liz | 115 comments Mod
No, the ones marching in place.

message 22: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ Melzz wrote: "Liz wrote: "Melzz you are so lucky. Really really lucky."

Ah, but you didn't ask why I had to switch styles so many times.

"

Ok then. Why did you have to switch styles so many times?

message 23: by ♥BookGeek♥, Secret blogger unite!! (Super Awesome) (new)

♥BookGeek♥ (BookN) | 343 comments Mod
It's what she's best at though. If she didn't do that, she'd be pretty boring! Right?

message 24: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ ♥BookGeek♥ wrote: "It's what she's best at though. If she didn't do that, she'd be pretty boring! Right?
"

Eh, I guess so. Wait, are you talking about her switching schools, or something else?

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

♥Jenny♥ wrote: "Melzz wrote: "Ok then. Why did you have to switch styles so many times?"

I switched to at-home because I was literally bullied everyday. Think "odd girl out" (Without the suicide attempt). I was afraid for my sanity, and so was everyone else. Then I switched to online, because I couldn't keep up with the daily meetings for the homeschooling. The woman kept changing her schedule and blamed it on me. Guess what she did? She kicked me out, because if you reschedule more than two times (which she did plenty more) they have grounds to kick you out. So I was sent to traditional for the last month of school this year. With the same people that drove me to homeschool in the first place. When I finished my first day (not really the first) I got home crying. Then spent the rest of the month playing hookie. Things turned out okay, and the supplies for online schooling arrived a few weeks ago. So now I won't have to deal with schedule changing lady, and/or bullies. *Finger crossed* I hope all goes well.

message 26: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ Melzz wrote: "♥Jenny♥ wrote: "Melzz wrote: "Ok then. Why did you have to switch styles so many times?"
I switched to at-home because I was literally bullied everyday. Think "odd girl out" (Without the suicide a..."

*gasp* That sucks. Aww, I'm sorry you had to go through that Melzz. Ugh, I hate bullies. I had a bully too once. It sucked, I nearly had a panic attack. But I just kept on praying and everything worked out. So it was more of "Odd Girl Out" bullying than "Punch, Punch Kick, Kick" bullying? Because mine was going to escalate to "Punch, Punch Kick, Kick" bullying. Ugh, well I hope the online thing works. And the bright side, you get to stay home.

message 27: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 14, 2009 03:55AM) (new)

♥Jenny♥ wrote: "well I hope the online thing works. And the bright side, you get to stay home."

I hope it works too. And yay, I like the sound of that stay home part. It wasn't really a physical bully, maybe then, it would have been a less interragative transition. I'm glad yours didn't turn out to be physical either. :)

message 28: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ Yeah, I thank the lord. Hmm, I'd love to be able to stay home for school. Less drama that way.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Definitly. There's a silence about it. It's boring as heck, but it's peaceful.

message 30: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ Melzz wrote: "Definitly. There's a silence about it. It's boring as heck, but it's peaceful."

Yeah. I love my home, it's the place where I can just get comfy and chillax. I would love to have school online.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

I guess I'll just have to see how it goes...I still haven't been told when I'm supposed to start...

message 32: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ Ooo. Well whenever you do, I hope it all works out.

message 33: by ♥BookGeek♥, Secret blogger unite!! (Super Awesome) (new)

I have two math homeworks to do, (because the scheduel people changed their mind on my Algebra teacher. :/) and English. They gave English homework on the first day!!! I mean, Why? It's the first day of SCHOOL FOR GOD"S SAKE!!!!

message 34: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ ♥BookGeek♥ wrote: "I have two math homeworks to do, (because the scheduel people changed their mind on my Algebra teacher. :/) and English. They gave English homework on the first day!!! I mean, Why? It's the first d..."

Really, that sucks. Math is my favorite subject though. What about you?

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

I used to like Math, but only because I got to sit by people I liked.

message 36: by Lilli (new)

Lilli lol

message 37: by ♥BookGeek♥, Secret blogger unite!! (Super Awesome) (new)

♥Jenny♥ wrote: "♥BookGeek♥ wrote: "I have two math homeworks to do, (because the scheduel people changed their mind on my Algebra teacher. :/) and English. They gave English homework on the first day!!! I mean, Wh..."

I DESPISE Math. I have a feeling I'll like AP English and hate my teacher though. She's too, idk, she's all like, wierd and smiley... I like my Bio teacher, but you have NO idea what she does to your phone when she catches you texting. Math, however... My math teacher's so cold! I mean, it's like...freaky! She never smiles!

Melzz wrote: "I used to like Math, but only because I got to sit by people I liked."

Haha! In Math I do get to sit next to my friends. In Biology too. So that's nice. That's the only thing about it though...

message 38: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ ♥BookGeek♥ wrote: "♥Jenny♥ wrote: "♥BookGeek♥ wrote: "I have two math homeworks to do, (because the scheduel people changed their mind on my Algebra teacher. :/) and English. They gave English homework on the first d..."

Well my old math teacher acted like she was Bi-polar. I mean, one minute she's all happy, and the next minute she's mad at the class and is giving us a speech about teaching and blah. But, regardless, she was a good teacher and she didn't affect the way I feel about math at all.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

♥Jenny♥ wrote: "Well my old math teacher acted like she was Bi-polar."

Did she also think that people were following her, and that anything anyone was whispering was about her? If she did, she's met my mother...

message 40: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ Melzz wrote: "♥Jenny♥ wrote: "Well my old math teacher acted like she was Bi-polar."
Did she also think that people were following her, and that anything anyone was whispering was about her? If she did, she's m..."

LOL! Wow. What are you implying there Melzz?

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm implying that my mother is very persuasive...

message 42: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ ...Ok. I'll remember that if I ever happen to run into your mother...jk

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

XD

message 44: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ Lol.

message 45: by ♥BookGeek♥, Secret blogger unite!! (Super Awesome) (last edited Aug 15, 2009 07:18AM) (new)

Story of my life...

message 46: by Liz, The Steampunk Rabbit Girl (new)

Liz | 115 comments Mod
Lol. I think I got here a little late. I actually like school the way it is. I moved to the senior high school this year, so I got a chance to reinvent myself. Before, I was weird. Not awesome, attractive weird (which we all are), just weird.

message 47: by ♥BookGeek♥, Secret blogger unite!! (Super Awesome) (new)

Wait, you a seinor? Man. I thought you were younger for some reason...

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

♥BookGeek♥ wrote: "Wait, you a seinor?"

BookGeek, in Liz speak I think "senior school" means high school. Right?

Liz wrote: "I got a chance to reinvent myself."

Really? I've never reinvented myself. I've always just been the same old Melzz. The only things that have changed are my vocabulary and vices. I'm like an old woman stuck in time, in my body. Like Britty said, timeless. Which is really boring. Maybe I should just go dye my hair a deep Crimson... >:)

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Nah, I'll stay the same.

message 50: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ Melzz wrote: "♥BookGeek♥ wrote: "Wait, you a seinor?"
BookGeek, in Liz speak I think "senior school" means high school. Right?

Liz wrote: "I got a chance to reinvent myself."
Really? I've never reinvented m..."

I'd love to reinvent myself too. But, for now, I'll just be the same 'ol Jenny, that people have come to know and love.

« previous 1 3 4