Christian Role-plays discussion

1x1 > Silver O. Smith & PinkLoki: Loki's Family

Comments Showing 1-50 of 345 (345 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 2: by Pink (Shine) (new)

Pink (Shine) (GhostTowns) | 173 comments Yay!

((( Silver O. Smith - "What's the secret to good comedy? Timing. And what's courage? Grace under pressure. And who's the boss? I'm the boss." ))) | 6083 comments Mod
Name: Silver Ora

Appearance: Silver is tall and deathly pale. She has a silver left eye and a green right eye. Silver has short, white, spiky hair and usually has bed head. She loves to wears a gray tank or a fandom based shirt, black jeans, black tennis shoes, and a black leather jacket. She has a silver high tech watch on her left wrist which her mother made for her. Silver often has a mischievous smile and she has what she calls a 'Joker' chin.

(http://www.short-haircut.com/wp-conte...)

Sexuality: Straight

-------------

Name: Eydis Ora

Pronunciation and meaning: Eydis = A-dis, Ora = Or-ra
Eydis mean goddess of good luck

Appearance: Eydis is tall and also deathly pale. Eydis has silver eyes and long silver hair that is usually pulled into a high ponytail or a messy bun. Eydis prefers to wear a black tank top, black pants, black small heeled boots, and some sort of jacket.

Sexuality: Straight

Silver looks mostly like Eydis, except her right eye, but acts like her father.

message 4: by Pink (Shine) (new)

Pink (Shine) (GhostTowns) | 173 comments Name: Loki Friggason (he prefers to be Frigga's son, not Odin's or Laufey's)

Appearance: Loki's tall in both forms. (Asgardian: Black hair, green eyes, pale skin. Jotun/FrostGiant: "small for an FrostGiant's offspring." Black hair, red eyes, blue skin.)

Sexually: Straight.

message 6: by Pink (Shine) (new)

Pink (Shine) (GhostTowns) | 173 comments The secret hideout was far from Asgard. Loki still hasn't stop stressing out at night. At night, his stress levels goes up, because he didn't want his horror nightmares to come true. He loved his wife and daughter very much to where he'll do anything to keep them safe. Even if he would get struck at for protecting them.

((( Silver O. Smith - "What's the secret to good comedy? Timing. And what's courage? Grace under pressure. And who's the boss? I'm the boss." ))) | 6083 comments Mod
Eydis was lying in bed next to him. Sensing something was wrong, she rubbed his back to calm him down. Eydis bit her lip, hating that he would get so worried at night. She glanced behind her, Silver fast asleep on her own bed. Eydis smiled at how peaceful her only daughter was.

message 8: by Pink (Shine) (new)

Pink (Shine) (GhostTowns) | 173 comments 'Get into your senses, Loki. Your hideout is far from the enemies' reach. Your family is here, you're here, everyone's safe here.' Loki thought to himself. 'Stop worrying, Loki. You're going to be fine.' Loki sighed quietly and looked over at Eydis.

Eydis gave him a small smile. "Hey there." She whispered. She brushed a few strands of hair out of his face. "How you doing?"

message 10: by Pink (Shine) (last edited May 09, 2017 12:33AM) (new)

Pink (Shine) (GhostTowns) | 173 comments "Hey." Loki whispered with a little smile. "I'm trying not to stress out." He was trying his best not to stress out. Yet, it was in his nature of being a husband to Eydis and a father to Silver.

One part of him was calm while his other part was uneasy.

Eydis smiled at him kindly. "I know, I know." She put her hands under her head and was silent, letting him speak if he needed to vent. Eydis looked into her husband's green eyes. The one she fell in love with every time she looked at them.

((Could the attack happened that day and that day be Silver's birthday? And please be careful of spoilers.))

message 12: by Pink (Shine) (new)

Pink (Shine) (GhostTowns) | 173 comments (Oh. Sorry. I'm trying so hard not to spill out spoilers.)

'How can I vent my feelings out? My vents tends to get louder.' Loki thought to himself. He looked into Eydis' silver eyes. Those gorgeous eyes. He remembered the day when he fell in love with her.

(If you want to.)

((I'm just wanted to clarify.))

Eydis glanced at the door to another room, if he wanted to go there to talk.

message 14: by Pink (Shine) (new)

Pink (Shine) (GhostTowns) | 173 comments Loki sat up, knowing that he couldn't vent in here with Silver, be he didn't want to wake up.

Eydis got up and headed to the other room, waiting for Loki to enter before silently closing the door.

message 16: by Pink (Shine) (new)

Pink (Shine) (GhostTowns) | 173 comments Loki started to vent out what he was feeling. Of course, from stress to worrying. Even if he tries not to, but at night was always a challenge.

(I had to find a way to keep it spoiler free.)

message 18: by Pink (Shine) (new)

Pink (Shine) (GhostTowns) | 173 comments Once Loki finished his vent, he sighed deeply. He needed to get all that off his chest.

message 20: by Pink (Shine) (new)

Pink (Shine) (GhostTowns) | 173 comments Loki hugged her very gently. "I just hope it stays safe." Loki said quietly.

message 22: by Pink (Shine) (new)

Pink (Shine) (GhostTowns) | 173 comments Loki felt better venting it out. It was better than keeping it bottled up in him. That wouldn't be a good idea.

message 24: by Pink (Shine) (new)

Pink (Shine) (GhostTowns) | 173 comments (The attack on Sliver's birthday. Loki would never forgive himself. Become depressed. We can find a way for the Father-Daughter.)

Loki smiled, kissing her on the cheek.

((I'll leave you in charge of that.))

Eydis smiled and looked at him. "You want to stay up or got to bed?"

message 26: by Pink (Shine) (new)

Pink (Shine) (GhostTowns) | 173 comments (All right. Could you start off with Silver's birthday? That way, I can figure out the attack.)

((Sure.))

The next day:

Silver excitedly got out of her bed and rushed over to her parent's bed. "Get up!" She said happily. Eydis opened one eye to look at her. "Why?" Silver raised an eyebrow. "Why do ya think?" Eydis thought a moment and, deciding to have a little fun teasing Silver, looked at her husband. "Do you know?"

message 28: by Pink (Shine) (new)

Pink (Shine) (GhostTowns) | 173 comments Loki woke up when Silver yelled and smiled. "I know. It's your birthday."

What Loki didn't know is that Thanos had a plan that would ruin Loki's life. A life that put Loki together in the first place.

Silver's smiled widened and Eydis feigned surprise. "Is that so?" She said smiling at Silver. Silver was practically jumping up and down. "Yes, yes! Glad someone remembered." She said sticking her tongue out at mom and Eydis laughed.

message 30: by Pink (Shine) (new)

Pink (Shine) (GhostTowns) | 173 comments Loki smiled, laughing happily as he was sitting up from his laying position, happy as can be.

"I want my prisoner back! I don't care what you do him! He's a runt that deserves what he deserves!" Thanos ordered the army. He wanted to make anyone very miserable.

Eydis smiled. "What do you want first?"
Silver's stomach growled. "Breakfast."
Eydis laughed and got up, starting to cook breakfast. Silver took her spot on the bed.

message 32: by Pink (Shine) (new)

Pink (Shine) (GhostTowns) | 173 comments "After breakfast, what does our birthday girl want to?" Loki asked fatherly.

The army followed Thanos' orders, but none of them knew what was going to happen when they try to attack Loki.

message 34: by Pink (Shine) (new)

Pink (Shine) (GhostTowns) | 173 comments Loki smiled. "Anything for you."

Thanos' army left the evil HQ and they searched around to find where Loki lived.

message 36: by Pink (Shine) (new)

Pink (Shine) (GhostTowns) | 173 comments Loki hugged Silver fatherly. He smiled when he smelled the pancakes.

Silver let go to receive her plate of pancakes which she let cool down before eating.

message 38: by Pink (Shine) (new)

Pink (Shine) (GhostTowns) | 173 comments As the pancakes were cooking, there was part of Loki's mind kept having this strange feeling like something bad was bound to happen.

Eydis came over with two more plates of food, one for Loki and one for herself. Silver and Eydis said quick Grace before eating.

message 40: by Pink (Shine) (new)

Pink (Shine) (GhostTowns) | 173 comments "Hey! There's a house over there!" One of the evil soldiers said.
"Let's get him!" The other one said, cocking his weapon like a rifle.

As Loki was finishing his pancakes like a gentleman, his mind kept giving a horrible feeling inside. He knows that there safe, but his mind always pesters him.

Eydis gently rubbed his back, trying to soothe him and Silver finished her pancakes, trying to be a lady but she was too happy to worry about etiquette.

message 42: by Pink (Shine) (new)

Pink (Shine) (GhostTowns) | 173 comments (I'll let you be in charge of how Eydis passes way or something.)

The evil soldiers ran up to the house, breaking windows to get in. The others barged the door down. All weapons at the ready, shouting out orders.

Loki stood up, quickly grabbing his daggers from under his pillow. As always, he kept his blades under his pillow. He knew the languages, the orders, the shoutings. All came from Thanos.

message 44: by Pink (Shine) (new)

Pink (Shine) (GhostTowns) | 173 comments (Ok.)

Silver's eyes widened in panic. One of the soldiers grabbed Silver and held a knife at her throat. Eydis grabbing a metal rod from under the bed and spun it over her head. "Let her go." Eydis warned.

message 46: by Pink (Shine) (new)

Pink (Shine) (GhostTowns) | 173 comments "That's a she!" The soldier said to his helper. "That's a he!" He pointed at Loki who stabbed a soldier. The others were outside of the room.

"You're not the boss, fools! I know where you've came from! Let our child go!" Loki said in furious.

The man, confused, wasn't sure what to do so Edyis decided to help him by grabbing Silver out of his grasp and bashing him in the head with the metal rod. Eydis kept Silver behind her away from the men and knocked another one out.

message 48: by Pink (Shine) (new)

Pink (Shine) (GhostTowns) | 173 comments 'We can stand here. They'll kill us all.' Loki thought, punching the other one where it hurts the most. "Sweetie, get our child to safely!" It was the only thing Loki could think about.

Eydis smacked another with her rod. "I'm not going to leave you!" Another soldier dived for Silver, cutting her face with his dagger but Silver, ignoring the pain from the nasty cut, disarmed him and quickly disposed of him.

message 50: by Pink (Shine) (new)

Pink (Shine) (GhostTowns) | 173 comments Loki kept on fighting, ignoring the pain from the enemies' punch blows, not letting them take him or his family away.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7