The insight? discussion

Vampire Academy. > Rose with Adrian?

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by I'amber, I'll forget this world. (new)

I'amber (xiamberx) | 376 comments Mod
I know she promise him a 'chance' but I do NOT think thats going to happen!

Plus, I love Adrian, but I do NOT want him with Rose.

message 2: by Indi (last edited Aug 13, 2009 10:07PM) (new)

Indi (indie_indigo) I know, right! I know she promised she's give him a chance, and that she's come back, but she just... can't! And I love Adrian too, but I do NOT want him with Rose, either! The problem is, she promised, he actually appears to love her, maybe even be IN love with her, she doesn't love him back, she doesn't even LIKE him back like that, and she and Dimitri are still... in love... And Dimitri is a friggin Strigoi. I'd say a really bad curse word, but I'm only twelve and I'm not really supposed to cuss. And it's not really becoming of a young lady. But... Eh, I'd feel really bad about typing it.

message 3: by lianna (new)

lianna (emiliaclarkes) | 30 comments I think the sameeee. I adore Adrian. He loves Rose and deserves to have somebody actually love him back.

message 4: by Indi (new)

Indi (indie_indigo) Totally. I mean, I love Adrian and all, he's really awesome and I can tell he cares for Rose, but her heart belongs to Dimitri, and I have no idea how that's going to work out. It really sucks that he's now a stupid Strigoi. I hate it. =(

message 5: by lianna (new)

lianna (emiliaclarkes) | 30 comments I know. I think the same. Richelle really messed it up with making Dimirti a Strigoi. I just hope there's some way to save him.

message 6: by April (new)

April Larsen Camacho | 3 comments I don't know what the heck is gonna happen but I do know that I love Adrian haha

message 7: by lianna (new)

lianna (emiliaclarkes) | 30 comments Hehe, same.

message 8: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 105 comments I love Adrian too, but I can't help but think something bad is gonna happen to him. :(

message 9: by lianna (new)

lianna (emiliaclarkes) | 30 comments Gah, maybe you're right...

message 10: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 105 comments I think he's gonna try to help rose with Dimitri, you know because of his healing powers, and then...

Ah! I don't want something to happen him. :(

I hope that's not what happens. But I don't see any other way Dimitri can be saved.

message 11: by lianna (new)

lianna (emiliaclarkes) | 30 comments Same here.

message 12: by Jesika (new)

Jesika oh my god. only 6 more days !!!!!!!!!!

message 13: by lianna (new)

lianna (emiliaclarkes) | 30 comments Ehhh! I didn't know it was released then. I thought October. Gahh I'm happy now.

message 14: by April (new)

April Larsen Camacho | 3 comments haha Blue Bloods #4 comes out in October! Excited!
I also do not want anything to happen to Adrian!

message 15: by I'amber, I'll forget this world. (new)

I'amber (xiamberx) | 376 comments Mod
Hey you guys just to let you know alot of the folders have more topics than its showing, if you wann view all, just click veiw all on that folder [;

message 16: by Indi (new)

Indi (indie_indigo) Coolio. I hope nothing happens to Adrian. He's a cool guy. But he needs someone who loves him back on more than a platonic level.

message 17: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 105 comments Very true. I hope he does get someone.

message 18: by Indi (new)

Indi (indie_indigo) Yeah, he deserves someone who loves him.

message 19: by Jesika (new)

Jesika check out twitter....

http://twitter.com/search?q=Richelle%...

if you go to the ninth entry down you'll probably freak...i did. i wonder how she "confirmed" it....

The librarians get to read the book early....i wanna be a librarian. :)

message 20: by Indi (new)

Indi (indie_indigo) Ditto!