The insight? discussion

Vampire Academy. > Rose killing Dimitri?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by I'amber, I'll forget this world. (new)

I'amber (xiamberx) | 376 comments Mod
I just don't think it's gonna happen.

Hbu?

message 2: by Jesika (new)

Jesika nopeee, i don't think so eitherrr.
i think they'll start fighting and she'll hesitate and then he'll recognize her and tell her to run away from himmm. :)

message 3: by Indi (new)

Indi (indie_indigo) She CAN'T kille him! SHe just... CAN'T! It's true LOVE, for crying out love! She can't kill her 1 true love! I cried enuff when he turned himself into a stupid Strigoi!

I bet he's not going to want to be saved. And I think he might ask her to join him. As... a Strigoi. That God I only have to wait two weeks after I read the series for the 4th book to come out. 12 days left... *sigh*

message 4: by Sar (new)

Sar (sarahjstraley) Jesika wrote: "nopeee, i don't think so eitherrr.
i think they'll start fighting and she'll hesitate and then he'll recognize her and tell her to run away from himmm. :)"

I think that's what everyone thinks. But would Rose really just run from him? Something much bigger is going to happen when they meet again. But I'm not sure what.

message 5: by lianna (new)

lianna (emiliaclarkes) | 30 comments I'm just excited to see what happens...I hope Rose doesn't kill Dimirti...He was my favorite character.

message 6: by I'amber, I'll forget this world. (new)

I'amber (xiamberx) | 376 comments Mod
Sammme.

message 7: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 105 comments How could you not love Dimitri?? He is absolutely amazing. :]

message 8: by lianna (new)

lianna (emiliaclarkes) | 30 comments He is amazing:]

message 9: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 105 comments Ugh, I just want them to be together with no more interuptions.

message 10: by lianna (new)

lianna (emiliaclarkes) | 30 comments Same here. They've been in love since book one.

message 11: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 105 comments I know! If I had to choose for people to be together, it would be them. But that's just off the top of my head. :P

message 12: by Indi (new)

Indi (indie_indigo) I know. She just CAN'T kill him, but him being a stupid Strigoi most definitely complicate things. Big time. But she can't kill him! It would screw up the entire series! And I don't want it to be one of those books where she ends up chasing him throughout the rest of the series. That would really suck. But... I just don't see how this series can end well, you know? Him turning into a Strigoi kind of screws up any possible chance of a happy ending.

message 13: by madison (last edited Aug 18, 2009 07:14PM) (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 105 comments Maybe...Oh! Since Adrian loves Rose, he'll want to make her happy and so when his healing powers develop he'll turn Dimitri into a human.

But it will kill him...

Oh! Wow, that just kinda popped into my head. I think it could probally work.

message 14: by Indi (new)

Indi (indie_indigo) Hmm... I don't know... I wonder if it actually could... but he's a Moroi. They wouldn't allow him to die. And no matter what, Dimitri is still a friggin Strigoi. God, this entire situation sucks. Why'd he even become a freaking Strigoi in the first place!?!?!?!?!

message 15: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 105 comments I know! Eeeer, what is going to happen!?

message 16: by Indi (new)

Indi (indie_indigo) I wish I knew!!! Besides O.C.T.M. and Blood Promise coming out next Tuesday, I'm dreading next week cuz I have school on Monday!!! Ugh... =(

message 17: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 105 comments It comes out next Tuesday? Wow, I'm really losing touch with that kinda stuff.

I hope you have a great first day of school. :)

message 18: by Indi (new)

Indi (indie_indigo) Oh... thanks... I'm not happy to be going back. *looks mournful*

And yeah, it comes out next Tuesday! I am PSYCHED!!!

message 19: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 105 comments Oh, me too! Thanks for letting me know, who knows how long it would have taken me to find out it was already published. (its already happened before)

message 20: by Indi (new)

Indi (indie_indigo) Oh, that sux. But hey, no prob! Any time! Yeah, I thought it was published already, so I went into SA with my dad, which is like 35 miles away to Barnes and Nobles to find out it wasn't published yet. I was soooooo embarrassed. But it's okay cuz I got three other books that I've also been wanting. =)

message 21: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 105 comments oooh, well, I'm sure that happens pretty often. At least you got three other books. That's how many I always get when I go book shopping.

message 22: by Indi (new)

Indi (indie_indigo) Yeah, cuz each book is usually about ten bucks at lEAST.

message 23: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 105 comments I know, so expensive. :(

message 24: by Indi (new)

Indi (indie_indigo) Unfortunately. But it's totally worth it!

message 25: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 105 comments So true! :] So it always sucks when you get a bad book in the bunch.

message 26: by Indi (new)

Indi (indie_indigo) Yeah, but so far I've only picked good books. I read the summaries, which helps. =)

message 27: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 105 comments Yeah, me too. But fro awhile I couldn't read any bok that was written in third person. I just couldn't stand reading it, which made it difficult to find good books. :( Oh, well I'm over that now.

And I like your profile pic, by the way. :)

message 28: by Indi (new)

Indi (indie_indigo) Ah. Well that's good.

And thanks! I made my brother take that pic 2day. Hehe. He didn't want to. =) So that's the most current picture of me. =)

message 29: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 105 comments Your pretty. :) I want to put up a picture of me, but I'm not sure how. I'm not very computer savvy. At all. Lol.

message 30: by Indi (new)

Indi (indie_indigo) Aw, thank you! Like, my brother has an SD card that saves the pics on his digital camera, and I have an SD port on my laptop, so I just plug it in and I have access to all the pics! =) Other than that, though, I have no idea. I don't have my own camera and am sooooo no techy either. =)

message 31: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 105 comments Lol. :) Thanks. But I don't have a digital camera either and inless I get a new cell phone with a chip thing, I don't think I can put anything up. :(

Oh, but...well, I might be able to work something out. I'll have to have my grandma help me. Ha ha, that kinda sucks when your grandma knows more about the computer then you do.

message 32: by Indi (new)

Indi (indie_indigo) that stinks.

Lol, that's okay. My brother knows more about computers than any1 I know. He can get into an account w/o a password. It's pretty weird.

message 33: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 105 comments Oh, wow. I'd like to know how to do that. Not that i'd do anything bad.

message 34: by Indi (new)

Indi (indie_indigo) Lol. Yeah, he's pretty smart when it comes to computers and tech stuff. It's a little scary... =)

message 35: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 105 comments Lol. I can imagine. :)

message 36: by Indi (new)

Indi (indie_indigo) Yup. Like, he can even find loopholes in this one site we both have an account on so we can get cool stuff for our Wee Mees. It's pretty awesome, but like i said, kind of scary! =)

message 37: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 105 comments Lol, I wish I knew someone who could do that. Where'd he learn all that?

message 38: by Indi (new)

Indi (indie_indigo) Uh, no idea. I'm gonna go ask...

He says mostly google and messing with stuff and listening to people who know what they're doing.

message 39: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 105 comments Hmmm, I can't picture myself ever actually doing all that.

message 40: by Indi (new)

Indi (indie_indigo) yeah, me neither. So... today was my first day of school.

message 41: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 105 comments Oh, really? Lucky, I'm so ready to go back. How'd it go?

message 42: by Indi (new)

Indi (indie_indigo) Awesome cuz of O.C.T.M., and the teachers were pretty cool. Lol, I LUV Mrs. Z already. She's so sarcastic like a teenager, it's mad-laffing hilarity, I tell you. And Mr. Little likes me cuz of my brother. I'm kind of a teachers pet. Even though I'm dressed goth-like. I'm so confused!!! But he's a cool teacher. Really nice. =)

message 43: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 105 comments Oh, good. :) I only liked two of my teachers last year. Mr.Arneson taught P.E.(My fav class) and Mrs.Clay(My fav math teacher) My core teacher new my grandma and saw me almost get hit by a car. :P Yeah, that was a little weird. Lol.

message 44: by Indi (new)

Indi (indie_indigo) Wow. Now how did that happen? Some crazed parent in a hurry not watching where they're going?

message 45: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 105 comments Lol. I'm not sure. /: It didn't seem that close, but I was walking home and crossing a busy intersection. My friend actually got hit the same place, and that wasn't the first close call for me.

But it was embarrasing because my teacher showed me a "safer" way to cross. :P

message 46: by Indi (new)

Indi (indie_indigo) Oh, God... poor you.

And WHOA, ur friend got HIT!?!?!?! IS SHE (OR HE) OKAY!?!?!?!

message 47: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 105 comments Oh, yeah! Sorry, sorry! I didn't mean to worry you. He's fine. He just got a bruise on his hip. It's ok. Sorry.

message 48: by Indi (new)

Indi (indie_indigo) No, no, I was just scared he might have been seriously hurt. But still, ouch! Ppl really should be more careful driving!

message 49: by madison (new)

madison (HBmadison) | 105 comments Ugh, I know! Crazy people out there. It'll be cool to see the different outfits you have this week. :]

message 50: by Indi (new)

Indi (indie_indigo) Hehe. Yeah, it's gonna be fun... =)