Study Buddies discussion

General Discussion > Maria V. Snyder in 2010?

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alethea (new)

Alethea A (frootjoos) | 481 comments Mod
If you haven't seen it already, the cover art for Inside Out is in!

(reposted from Maria's MySpace blog)

Maria V Snyder

Maria V Snyder

The sequel, Outside In, has also been confirmed.

Cue excited chatter:

message 2: by Amelia (new)

Amelia (ameliarobinson) | 8 comments Wow! This reminds me of City of Ember! Can't wait to read it! That is a girl on the cover, right? When I first looked, it looked like a young boy. >.< My eyesight has gotten worse over the last few years.

So Miss Snyder is stepping away from Ixia and Sitia for a spell! None fair! I've got a countdown on my vista sidebar to the release of Sea Glass. :P Can't wait till the sequel to THAT comes out!

Can't wait to get my hands on this!!

message 3: by Kristen (new)

Kristen Harvey | 511 comments This one looks AMAZING!

message 4: by Kate (new)

Kate (irishkatey) | 8 comments I can't wait to enter a new Maria Snyder world! What will it hold for us? And the anticipation grows...

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 175 comments I LOVE the cover and am really curious about this book.

message 6: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly | 37 comments I know they say you can't judge a book by the cover, but a good cover doesn't hurt, lol! This book looks Great! Can't wait to read it.

message 7: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (javallone23) | 11 comments I can't wait to read it as well! I wonder if the writing style will be a little bit different than the Study Series and Glass Series since those were more so "adult books".

ஐ Briansgirl (Book Queen)ஐ (briansgirlkate) My son got an advanced reader's ebook copy of this book from Teen Harlequin. Trying to find time to read it soon.

message 9: by Alethea (new)

lucky!

ஐ Briansgirl (Book Queen)ஐ (briansgirlkate) It sounds interesting. I just hate sitting at my pc reading anything over 15 pages but it's the only way I have of reading an ebook. I wanted to read the Glass series first then I'll read this.

Katieb (MundieMoms) (KatiebMundieMoms) | 1 comments I can't wait to read this!!

message 12: by Alethea (new)

I went to work today and found the book! Yay!

Go to the News folder for a contest to win Inside Out or Eternal Kiss.

message 13: by Kyle (new)

Kyle Borland (kgborland) http://kgborland23.blogspot.com/2010/...

Theres my review of INSIDE OUT, it was fantastic!! :D You all are going to love it..and sheepy ;)

message 14: by Kelley (new)

Kelley (shewolf0316) | 5 comments Kyle wrote: "You all are going to love it..and sheepy ;) "

I'm about 3/4 through my review copy. And it is excellent. Totally and completely different than anything else I've read. And yes... gotta love Sheepy.

message 15: by Maria (new)

Maria V. Snyder (maria_v_snyder) | 186 comments Yay! :) If you would like to see Sheepy and Mama Sheepy - go here and scroll down a little bit: http://www.mariavsnyder.com/news.php

:) still smiling :)

message 16: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly | 37 comments Oh Sheepy is so cute!

message 17: by Reema (new)

Reema | 142 comments I got my copy in the post a couple of days ago but i have friends staying with me at the minute so won't be able to read this as quickly as normal :o(

message 18: by Alethea (new)

I love Sheepy!!!

message 19: by Alethea (new)

If you're in the Southern California area in October, Maria has a few signings coming up, so check the events area soon!

Borders Glendale, Mysterious Galaxy, and OC Kids' Book Fest -- if there are more, I'll find out from Maria soon.

message 20: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca | 2 comments Yay!!! I can't wait for the signing!