Tamora Lovers discussion

Favorites > Favorite Book

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Steph (last edited Feb 29, 2008 07:31PM) (new)

Steph (kitsune_chan) | 90 comments Mod
What's your favorite book?

I love Beka Cooper: Terrier, but I also love the Immortals series.

message 2: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (mlhiggins84) My favorite is going to be In the Hand of the Goddess from the Alanna books. Although honestly with the exception of the magic circle and the circle open books I love them all.

message 3: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) I love all of her work, but Immortals is my favorite, Wild Magic # 1... But I also like Beka and the Circle of Magic.

message 4: by Miri (new)

Miri Chan | 1 comments i think immortals is my favorite series, but beka cooper: terrier was awesome.
i was sooo depressed when i found out my school library only had one tamora pierce book. ONE! *sobs*

message 5: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (mlhiggins84) some one came into my store today and bought every tortall book i had in

message 6: by Sasha (new)

Sasha | 3 comments My favorite book would have to be Emperor Mage because I seem to read it over and over.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Beka Cooper: Terrier is my favorite, as well. Trickster's Choice and Trickster's Queen are also high on my list. Such great heroines!

message 8: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) wait. i have to pick ONE?! now THAT, my friends, is cruel and unusual punishment in action! lol

message 9: by Steph (new)

Then don't pick one! Pick all of them!

message 10: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) lol good idea!

message 11: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) okay... ALL THE ONES I HAVE READ!... ehich is most of them, i think... *grins*

message 12: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (Mashley310) My favorite is deffinatly Trickster's Queen. I love the spying and the little inklings.

message 13: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (Mashley310) but i do like all of them except for Protector of the Small.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Why except for?

message 15: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (Mashley310) It never really appealed to me.. i dont really know why.

message 16: by Sharayah (new)

Sharayah | 19 comments I understand for me I dont like the Immortals. My favorite book would have to be In the Hand of the Goddess. But I LOVE the Protector of the Small too!

message 17: by Kristin (new)

Kristin I really like all the books I have read by her so far. I would have to say my favorite is Tricksters Choice series or the Alanna series.

message 18: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) u don't like immortals? wow! i love them! i don't really like POTS for some reason... it got boring after The First Test

message 19: by Sharayah (new)

Sharayah | 19 comments Haha strange. Idk I never really like Numair. I loved the wolves and stuff that part was great. So I didn't "dislike" them I guess I just liked the others a whole lot more.

message 20: by Yvenarde (new)

Yvenarde | 3 comments i love the song of the lioness series and the immortal, their great

message 21: by Emily (new)

Emily hey, this violates an amendment- as Snowosong said, this is cruel and VERY unusual punishment.

message 22: by Cassy (new)

Cassy Kennedy | 13 comments Who is Snowsong? I personally love Lady Knight and Terrior. Those seem to be the ones I read the most often. I just enjoy the interaction between Kel and Raoul (sp?) and Beka's conflicting emotions with the thief.

message 23: by Emily (new)

Emily Snowsong posted a thing about this being cruel and unusual punishment....and I agreed.

I would have to say Terrier. Or bloodhound. but I'm not quite finished.

message 24: by Cassy (new)

Cassy Kennedy | 13 comments ahh, I see. I was afraid I'd somehow missed an important character. Thanks.

message 25: by Sammy (new)

Sammy i love all of them except Page from the protecter of the small.

message 26: by Teresa (new)

Teresa Moote | 4 comments Hmmm... that's a hard one, but out of all I've read so far, I'd have to say Squire. I love the series, but that's my personal favorite.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashley wrote: "but i do like all of them except for Protector of the Small."

Protector of the Small is awesome!!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Does anyone know when "Beka Cooper: Mastiff" is coming out? If so, please tell.

message 29: by Steph (new)

This is taken from Pierce's website:

2010 TBD: MASTIFF, book three of the Beka Cooper trilogy, the ultimate task set for Beka Cooper, Random House hardcover in the U.S. and Canada - TBD

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Steph wrote: "This is taken from Pierce's website:

2010 TBD: MASTIFF, book three of the Beka Cooper trilogy, the ultimate task set for Beka Cooper, Random House hardcover in the U.S. and Canada - TBD "

Thank you.

message 31: by Hannah (new)

Hannah C. | 40 comments Anne despises Twilight wrote: "Ashley wrote: "but i do like all of them except for Protector of the Small."

Protector of the Small is awesome!!"

toatally!

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Mastiff is out btw lol

message 33: by Jz (new)

Jz | 8 comments This is hard... Terrier hmmm... Really! I can't choose out of the "the protector of the small" series but my favorites are spread between them!
(I like wolf speaker too)

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

I just finished reading Mastiff, I cried!

message 35: by Alec (new)

Alec (downearth) | 17 comments i love realm of the gods, but i also like tricksters queen and the Beka cooper books. immortals was the first sieries i read. i loved it!