Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

The Nights Too Dark (The 12 Nights of Jeremy Sunson, Vol 1)
This topic is about The Nights Too Dark
Advanced Copies for Review > ARC for fun armageddon time-turning sci-fi fantasy novel

Comments (showing 1-4 of 4) (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by M.H. (new)

M.H. Snowy | 23 comments I'm a new author seeking honest reviews for my first novel on Amazon. The Nights Too Dark is a fun ride of laughter and sci-fi fantasy all the way to Armageddon! PM me.
The Nights Too Dark (The 12 Nights of Jeremy Sunson, Vol 1) by M.H. Snowy
The Nights Too Dark (Volume 1 of The 12 Nights of Jeremy Sunson) is packed full of sci-fi action, hilarity, and the first three of Jeremy's adventures. Check out the description below. All I ask is that you leave your honest feedback on Amazon as a customer review on Tuesday 20th June 2017—the day my novel is released.

Regards
MH Snowy

PS, want to know more? See the preview, excerpts and introduction, but here's what The Nights Too Dark is about:

Hidden inside the most unlikely person can be the most extraordinary hero…
Jeremy Sunson is surrounded by crazy. Mrs Abercrombie, upstairs, is widowed because her husband glued feathers to his arms, jumped off the building and tried to fly. His neighbour, Strykland, has gone mad since his wife died in a freak car accident—his only thread to reality the doomsday machine he’s building and his daughter … and, of course, spacemen invade Jeremy’s living room.

Every night, in glorious Technicolour, there’s a battle royal between two high-tech assassins who continually blast Jeremy’s apartment to shreds. Each man has one mission: Red wants to kill Jeremy, Bronze wants to save him!

Though his therapist insists he’s just having bad dreams—Jeremy knows better. It’s time to fight. He’s sick and tired of being sick, scared and tired! Armed with rare confidence and a baseball bat, this night, Jeremy fights like the crazy man he isn’t!

But how can he ever imagine when he’s won the battle, the war is only just beginning … over and over and over again?

The 12 Nights of Jeremy Sunson—ride a wave of laughter, fun, and sci-fi fantasy all the way to Armageddon!

Eshwarya Andy | 16 comments Just PM-ed you :)

message 3: by M.H. (new)

M.H. Snowy | 23 comments Hi Eshwarya

That's great. I'll send you the book soon.

Regards

MH Snowy.

message 4: by M.H. (new)

M.H. Snowy | 23 comments Hi Eshwarya

Just sent you the ebook version. Hope you like Jeremy's story!

Kind regards

MH Snowy.

Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Nights Too Dark (other topics)