The Next Best Book Club discussion

CLOSED: Promote Your Site/Stuff > Now on US shelves from HarperCollinsUK - To Ride Hell's Chasm

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Janny (last edited Aug 01, 2009 02:56PM) (new)

Janny (jannywurts) | 142 comments To Ride Hell's Chasm by Janny Wurts
A missing princess,
two trusted men charged to find her,
a threat to a kingdom beyond imagining...

This richly detailed fantasy kicks off as a mystery, moves into court intrigue, and finishes with non-stop action adventure. To Ride Hell's Chasm by Janny Wurts is a standalone novel, launching in North America in August 09, and published by HarperCollins UK.

The following excerpts are available for free:
Chapter 1 text excerpt<
Chapters 1 through 3 in audio excerpt, MP3 (scroll to the bottom of the page) (add direct link)

Of all my published titles this story is most likely to be of interest to this group.

message 2: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 10060 comments Mod
Janny, congrats on the new release!

message 3: by Hayes (new)

Hayes (hayes13) Great news Janny! Good luck with it!!

message 4: by Janny (new)

Janny (jannywurts) | 142 comments Lori and Hayes - thank you!

Hear that thumping noise in the background?
That's me, doing the happy dance of celebration, fingers crossed, of course.

message 5: by Janny (new)

Janny (jannywurts) | 142 comments I'm pleased to be able to add that this title is now made available for the Kindle.

Lyn (Readinghearts) (lsmeadows) Sounds intriguing Janny, I just added it to my TBR to see if I can work it in for next year. Good luck.

message 7: by Janny (new)

Janny (jannywurts) | 142 comments Lyn wrote: "Sounds intriguing Janny, I just added it to my TBR to see if I can work it in for next year. Good luck."

That's exciting, and thank you for the nice wish! I hope you will enjoy the story - I'll warn that the intensity of the ending has caused readers a burned dinner, or a missed train or bus stop on their way to work. I'm delighted to hear you'll give this a whirl when the time's right.

message 8: by Janny (new)

Janny (jannywurts) | 142 comments Wow - a friend commissioned a beastie from the book for my B-day, by the sensational sculptor, Laura Reynolds - check it out.

http://www.epilogue.net/cgi/database/...