CafeMom-The Book Club discussion

March is...

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather (last edited Feb 29, 2008 05:01PM) (new)

Heather (pinkprincessmommy) | 20 comments finally upon us. Hopefully some better weather will follow. So what is everyone reading into March??

I just finished:
Strangers in Death
The Funny Thing Is...
Only In Your Dreams
Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons

I am now starting:
The Time Traveler's Wife
If You Could See Me Now
Would I Lie To You
Love Walked In

message 2: by Gretchen (new)

Gretchen | 26 comments Mod
For lent I gave up pleasure reading--I was only going to read my Catholic books I've been putting off. It's hard and I'm slipping!

I just read
Secrets of Paris (an old Luanne Rice) so-so
Full House and am in the middle of Full Tilt by Janet Evanovich.

I have to read Ninteen Minutes for my book club next week.

Once Lent is over, I don't know what I'll dig into. I just got Time Traveler's Wife from PBS. I hope I like it!

message 3: by Jen (new)

Jen Ifer's Inklings (only4lightn) As I said on a previous thread, I'm reading Moon Pies and Movie Stars. I've got a bookshelf of over 75 unread books on it, so I just pick one up according to my mood.

I've also got a wish list a mile long and a 10lb box of books on the way from an e-bay purchase. Not to mention the mooches that I'm eagerly awaiting from BookMooch.com.

I'm also waiting to see what the cafemom books for April discussion is going to be.

message 4: by Sherrie (new)

Sherrie (splummer54) Hi everyone,
I am currently reading "Life Expectancy" by Dean Koontz. Just finished "To-Do List" by Sasha Cagan.

message 5: by alicia (new)

alicia grant (shesha34) so here is the agenda for the month
The Wich Is Dead by Shirley Damsgaard
The Lost by Jack Ketchum
The Girl Next Door by Jack Ketchum
plus whatever book club book catches my fancy

message 6: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Strack (netsiren) | 7 comments I just finished "7th Heaven" by James Patterson. I'm reading "Middlesex" by Jeffrey (whatever his last name is...I don't have it in front of me)

Not sure what I'll move onto next. I've got 125 books on my shelves I haven't read though, so I'm sure I'll find something.

message 7: by Donna (new)

Donna (dag57) | 28 comments Wow, everyone is doing a lot of reading!!! I love when you all post your lists - I get great ideas for new books...I just got an Amazon order in also.....I read The Dante Club last week...I am reading The Girl With A Pearl Earring now....here's what's waiting for me on my shelf:

Falling Angels by Tracy Chevalier
Labyrinth by Kate Mosse
The Virgin Blue by Tracy Chevalier
The Meaning of Night by
Michael Cox
Family by Ian Frazier
An Instance of the Fingerpost by Iain Pears