The Next Best Book Club discussion

Other Novels To Discuss > Heavy in the Game: an amazing novel

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dee-Dee (new)

Dee-Dee (deidramichelle) | 3 comments Hey. I am new to this site and to the group. I would love to get a novel out there that I read and would enjoy reading again. The novel is called Heavy in the Game by J. Love. I think that should be the next read for the group. It's an urban fiction based on real and true life events. It can be bought on amazon or on the authors website at www.jlovebooks.com. What do you think?

message 2: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 9781 comments Mod
Deidra, it appears you are new to the group and to Goodreads in general. SO let me be the firs to welcome you to the site!

I see you posted this thread under the Rules/Announcements folder. Did you happen to see any of the rules and announcments that I posted in there? It would be beneficial to you, as a new member of my group, to read through those BEFORE creating new topics. This way you dont accidently 'put your foot in your mouth'.

The Rules/Annoucements folder is only for me, the moderator, to post in. It is not for general members use.

In the future, please get to know the layout of the land of the groups you join. I notice you posted a similar thread like this one in another group as well. Be careful as this behavior can be considered Spamming. It is something that is not welcome within some of the groups.

Thanks.

message 3: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 9781 comments Mod
by the way, Deidra, I modified your post title. In order to fit the guidelines for discussing a novel, the title of the novel should be the post header.

message 4: by Dee-Dee (new)

Dee-Dee (deidramichelle) | 3 comments Thanks Lori! and sorry about the confusion.