Witches, Weres, and Vamps, Oh MY! discussion

Group Read Discussions > Demon's Librarian - No Spoilers

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shanon (new)

Shanon (Boban) | 1166 comments Mod
Discussions of The Demon's Librarian by Lilith Saintcrow.

Please avoid spoilers in this thread.

message 2: by Elvia (new)

Elvia (elvb) I'm upset I can't get this book from my local library...or any other library in Ohio apparently! Grrr

message 3: by Shanon (new)

Lilith Saintcrow is a pretty popular author - I'm surprised the libraries don't have it!

message 4: by Jan Lewis, (new)

Jan Lewis, Author Sidekick (authorsidekick) | 45 comments Wow. That surprises me too. I can tell you it's worth the money if you decide to buy it, Elvia.

message 5: by Elena (last edited Aug 06, 2009 04:18PM) (new)

Elena I am halfway trough the book and I am not crazy about it. I am glad it is not a long book. The style really, really bothers me. I am referring to the characters thoughts being indented in italics before they say anything. I hope it gets better towards the end, it is a good story.

message 6: by Shanon (new)

I started this last night and read nearly half of it when I should've been sleeping. So far I'm really liking Chess's sense of humor.

I'm noticing some similarities, ok a lot fo similarities, between Ryan and the men in Saintcrow's Watcher series. Anyone else think they're kind of the same? I really like Ryan and the other men in her Watchers series so I'm not sure it's a bad thing, just odd they are so similar.

message 7: by Willow (last edited Aug 16, 2009 08:35PM) (new)

Willow (Willowfire) | 9 comments I can't find it in my library either, but I haven't tried all of them yet.

message 8: by Lily (new)

Lily (Lilithesque) My Library doesn't have it. May just have to buy it.