LETS TALK BOUT SOMETHIN JUST START SOMETHIN 2 TALK BOUT

message 2: by Tarheel Lover (new)

Tarheel Lover | 33 comments hi

message 3: by Bethany (new)

Bethany Burleson (bethany15) | 14 comments Mod
HEY

message 4: by Bethany (new)

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............ WAT WE GOIN 2 TALK BOUT????

message 5: by Tarheel Lover (new)

Tarheel Lover | 33 comments i'm waiting on you 2 come up with something

message 6: by Jonesy#23 (new)

Jonesy#23 (bobdabuilder3) | 43 comments i got a topic

FOOD

message 7: by mustang lover (new)

mustang lover | 10 comments what about food

message 8: by Bethany (new)

SIERRA NO OFFENSE BUT DAT IS ALWAYS GONNA BE DA FIRST TOPIC U CAN COME UP WIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

message 9: by Jonesy#23 (new)

Jonesy#23 (bobdabuilder3) | 43 comments ur so mean to me ....... and excuseee me for liking food .. gosh!

message 10: by Tarheel Lover (new)

Tarheel Lover | 33 comments so thats why kasey called u fat i see now

message 11: by Jonesy#23 (new)

Jonesy#23 (bobdabuilder3) | 43 comments ok austin everyone is getting EXTREMELY tired of u and ur big mouth .... now if you think im so dang ugly and fat then dont look at me....if i get on your nerves then dont talk 2 me and dont ever have anything to do with me again...and maybe if you would quit being a jerk and quit judging people then maybe you could get something done bout your face....and thank you very much i aint that fat.....i aint a stick like u but i aint no fatty either..and i am EXTREMELY tired of your crap....and i personally dont care what kc or any other guy @ Cranberry thinks of me .. it dont matter to me .... so you know if u think teasing me is so funny then you have something wrong with..and u must not have a life because it seems u sit around and think of ways to tease me..mmmhmmmm all you do with your life is insult or try to insult other people ...dang you must have ALOT of free time on your hands ...... and you can laugh and have all your inside jokes bout me u want..i just dont care....and also i think its pretty funny how your always thinking of an insult so you can talk 2 me..so anyways im really not offened by what u say cause it doesnt matter....but really you should quit using up all your time insulting people and focus more on how to TRY to git ur face fixed so you can say whatever , whenever, however and no matter what it aint going to hurt me...and you know your really not funny..while ur working on getting ur face fixed u should also take comedian lessons...just trying to help...so bye

message 12: by Bethany (new)

DAT SHOULD FIX HIM AND NICE U TOLD HIM PLAIN OUT DAT WAS AWESOME AND FUNNY I LUVED IT SIERRA!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

message 13: by Jonesy#23 (new)

Jonesy#23 (bobdabuilder3) | 43 comments well i aint going to let tht ll rugrat ruin my yr

message 14: by Tarheel Lover (new)

Tarheel Lover | 33 comments really cause u don't seem to take it to well when i tell you off

message 15: by mustang lover (new)

mustang lover | 10 comments austin for the love of freakin god wil you shut up you suck at offending people and she is right about the face fixing thing and plz do everyone a favor and SHUT UP!!!!!!!

message 16: by mustang lover (new)

mustang lover | 10 comments austin for the love of freakin god wil you shut up you suck at offending people and she is right about the face fixing thing and plz do everyone a favor and SHUT UP!!!!!!!

message 17: by Jonesy#23 (new)

Jonesy#23 (bobdabuilder3) | 43 comments hahaha tell me off??!! haha in ur dreams and git him sam

message 18: by Tarheel Lover (last edited Aug 14, 2009 01:21PM) (new)

Tarheel Lover | 33 comments it's pretty sad when you have to hire sam to get me because you won't i mean who has sam help them
o wait you and thomas wagstaff

message 19: by Jonesy#23 (last edited Aug 14, 2009 05:00PM) (new)

Jonesy#23 (bobdabuilder3) | 43 comments o good one..and + i got u before sam even tried and i was being sarcastic u idiot..look i aint doing this silly game this year..if u want to pick watever..i dont care..u could stop spending ur time trying to insult me and go flirt with girls who actually want ur attention..so really u need to get over urself..get a life and quit trying to focus it on me...and how long did it take u to come up with the sam thing...3 days??

message 20: by Bethany (new)

OH YEAH U GO GURL

message 21: by Jonesy#23 (new)

Jonesy#23 (bobdabuilder3) | 43 comments haha

message 22: by Jonesy#23 (new)

Jonesy#23 (bobdabuilder3) | 43 comments let me correct u..UR NOT GOING TO QUIT TRYING TO PICK ON ME!!!

message 23: by Jonesy#23 (new)

Jonesy#23 (bobdabuilder3) | 43 comments y dont u flirt a lil bit austin..mmmhmm??????

message 24: by Tarheel Lover (new)

Tarheel Lover | 33 comments do u really think that was offeansive

message 25: by Bethany (new)

SO WAT IF SHE DOES WAT U GONNA DO BOUT IT

message 26: by Jonesy#23 (last edited Aug 23, 2009 05:51PM) (new)

Jonesy#23 (bobdabuilder3) | 43 comments hahaha i never said it was......but u kinda just admitted that u do flirt..so yeah...hope yer happy now.......

message 27: by Tarheel Lover (new)

Tarheel Lover | 33 comments i'm gonna say what she says ""that don't bother me"even though she gets mad when ever i say something about her

message 28: by mustang lover (new)

mustang lover | 10 comments if you guys keep fighting i am going to kill austin

message 29: by Jonesy#23 (new)

Jonesy#23 (bobdabuilder3) | 43 comments o yeah .. i get furious ... haha ...

message 30: by Jonesy#23 (new)

Jonesy#23 (bobdabuilder3) | 43 comments SARCASIM

message 31: by Tarheel Lover (new)

Tarheel Lover | 33 comments okay then why r you thinkin' about getin home schooled

message 32: by Jonesy#23 (new)

Jonesy#23 (bobdabuilder3) | 43 comments ok first of all i aint getting homeschool...and the only reason i wanted to maybe get homeschool is cause i hate getting up in the mornings!! DUH!! And idc about u bugging me...really...i aint even going to see u when i get older so whatever..u bug me all u please...

message 33: by Tarheel Lover (new)

Tarheel Lover | 33 comments oh so ur not going to avery high school

message 34: by Jonesy#23 (new)

Jonesy#23 (bobdabuilder3) | 43 comments i was talking in like college

message 35: by Bethany (new)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

message 36: by Jonesy#23 (new)

Jonesy#23 (bobdabuilder3) | 43 comments ding dong

message 37: by Tarheel Lover (new)

Tarheel Lover | 33 comments how come bethany told me that you were getting home schooled because me and the other guys and i heard that from 5 or 6 other people to but you told me it was cause you hated getting up

message 38: by Jonesy#23 (new)

Jonesy#23 (bobdabuilder3) | 43 comments what do u mean..i was thinking bout it cu of getting up..+ i could b doing better things like riding...but i aint gonna cuz sports and friends

message 39: by mustang lover (new)

mustang lover | 10 comments austin daniels i swear to god you are the biggest jackass i know and do us all a favor and stfu plz nobody fucking cares what you say so stfu.

message 40: by Jonesy#23 (new)

Jonesy#23 (bobdabuilder3) | 43 comments hahaha aw lawd

message 41: by Tarheel Lover (new)

Tarheel Lover | 33 comments sam you can't be talkin ur the one that wants to marry cody

message 42: by Jonesy#23 (new)

Jonesy#23 (bobdabuilder3) | 43 comments good one....

message 43: by Bethany (new)

LOL

message 44: by Jonesy#23 (new)

Jonesy#23 (bobdabuilder3) | 43 comments haha he is such a friggen dork..does he seriously think that he comes up with good come backs..i mean really????!!! =]

message 45: by mustang lover (new)

mustang lover | 10 comments wait you talkin about me or austin

message 46: by Jonesy#23 (new)

Jonesy#23 (bobdabuilder3) | 43 comments Austin ya ding dong

message 47: by mustang lover (new)

mustang lover | 10 comments cranberry RULES yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

message 48: by Tarheel Lover (new)

Tarheel Lover | 33 comments i can't believe we lost the spirit stick and sierra i hope emily s. beats the livin crap out of you before the year is over

message 49: by Jonesy#23 (new)

Jonesy#23 (bobdabuilder3) | 43 comments why and she couldnt hurt me..she mad at me or something?

message 50: by Tarheel Lover (new)

Tarheel Lover | 33 comments o so you don't know what the rest of the school knows, good then i won't tell you

« previous 1