michael jackson........!!! discussion

Omer Bhatti

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Leah (new)

Leah | 12 comments Michael's 25 year old son, Omer Bhatti

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/...

message 2: by Joey (new)

Joey | 5 comments He has a 25 yr old son????

message 3: by Aaadddaaammmm (new)

Aaadddaaammmm | 3 comments joey this guy did kidz for his hobby.... i think he has mre then 14 babies *cough*nasty*cough*

message 4: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 3 comments oh wow....

message 5: by Leah (new)

Leah | 12 comments WHAT! BO HE DIDNT! DONT U DARE DISRESPECT MICHAEL!

message 6: by Joey (new)

Joey | 5 comments Aaadddaaammmm wrote: "joey this guy did kidz for his hobby.... i think he has mre then 14 babies *cough*nasty*cough*"

Haha. :P

message 7: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 3 comments leah, yes, he did.

message 8: by Leah (new)

Leah | 12 comments No he didnt that family that accused him accused many other celeerites of the same thing. those celeberties came to court and said so

michael was proven innocent both times. Michael loved children but he wasnt sexually abusing them.

You guys are really immature, you dont know the real story. You sound stupid when you say stuff like that.

Michael was a really good guy and you ididots belive the lies and accusation. The family only wanted money from Michael, and its sad becuase that really made Michael an outcast when he did nothing.

message 9: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 3 comments well, even if he wasn't, he has admitted 2 sleeping in the same bed with an unrelated kid. so....

message 10: by Leah (new)

Leah | 12 comments show me

message 11: by Andrea(: (new)

Andrea(: | 10 comments Mod
i NEVER knew that he had another child before prince paris and blanket that is soooo weird 2 know

message 12: by Andrea(: (new)

Andrea(: | 10 comments Mod
i NEVER knew that he had another child before prince paris and blanket that is soooo weird 2 know

message 13: by Leah (new)

Leah | 12 comments doesnt billie jean come to mind