Teen Readers discussion

School > School

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Allysa (new)

Allysa (little_minnie) | 36 comments Mod
This is a folder for what you think of school and reading. How your school celebrates reading and more!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 2: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (princesa9595) | 31 comments School Allysa?? REALLY??!! T_T THIS IS ALL MY FAULT!!!! I thought I was being a good sister but now my lil sis likes SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant u think of a better topic like um, gee idk, BOYS!?!?!?!?! OR SHOPPING!?!?!??!! Or or EVEN COLORS!!! Out of billions of topics u chose school. Have u no shame girl?? Mm, mm, mm. wow, im surprised.

message 3: by Allysa (new)

excuse me miss... but i believe this discussion is actually for why we despise our school...and how reading makes it better SIS....

colors? someone has had wAy too much i scream (ice cream)

message 4: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (princesa9595) | 31 comments lol ice scream. But common colors r cool!!!! WAAAAY cooler than school that is. And I figured u liked school since u put school, celebrate, and reading all in the same sentence. Idk about u, but I dislike nearly everything my school celebrates, so, whatever it celebrates (including itself) is bad. ANd reading doesnt necessarily make it better........but it does help!!! 8)

message 5: by Allysa (new)

yeah colors do rock. this will be a way better topic when school starts again im gonna get everyone to join!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(i also had too much i scream)

message 6: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (princesa9595) | 31 comments lol wait wait what?? Ur serious?? I was just joking, I mean, yea of course colors is a better topic than school n all, but common!! That doesnt make it ok to make a whole topic thing on it!!! Talk about boys and what u dont like about every guy that exists. Or talk about what NOT to wear in school. U know, stuff like that. (lol Im not girly, but the girlier, the better. All girls, no matter whether goth girly or tomboy, like to gossip and/or talk about girly things)

message 7: by Allysa (new)

lip gloss rox...............................................
oh yeah nd school is startin in a couple weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i dont want it to start.... but i miss evryone! (and i love my education because we are EXTREMELY LUCKY to have one. a couple of girls in afghanistan was burned, cuz they attended a small school)

message 8: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (princesa9595) | 31 comments Oh yea, I heard about that.........And I SOOOOO wanna go to school. Im gonna be lookin SOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!

message 9: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (princesa9595) | 31 comments Wha do U wanna wear on the first day of school??

message 10: by Allysa (new)

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cool jeans cute top like usual.
details are:
dark wash skinnies
black top w/ purple tank
new bracelet
"a" necklace
new hoop earrings

wanna know my underwear or is that too much info...

message 11: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (princesa9595) | 31 comments lol lmbo thats like, WOW!!! Thisis what I wanna wear: Skinny jeans (whatever color) with super cute top (most preferred adorable t-shirt or regular cute top) also, white or black high heeled wedges and long necklace and cute silver heart or gold butterfly earrings and my hairs gonna b gelled up again and maybe a book-purse lool bookbags rnt for me anymore. And um, Im not the awkward one usually so I dont really mind, but if it makes u feel awkward then no lol. (I wanna wear my black underwear cuz its the most comfortable lool)

message 12: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (princesa9595) | 31 comments So basically, we both wanna wear almost the same thing.

message 13: by Allysa (new)

yesh, why do you think we are so called sisters anyway you need those high heels lool hehehe ur so adorably short even though you are older!

message 14: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (princesa9595) | 31 comments *stands there trying not to get mad and blushes* mmhmm, Well, its not my fault!!! AND I GREW!!!! Im 5"2 now!!! :'( *sniffs* *whimpers* T_T Y_Y WWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im telling mom!!! (btw nice save trying to soften things up by putting a nice adjective in front of another mean one -_-) <:s

message 15: by Allysa (new)

NO DONT TELL MOM!!!!!!!!!!! im gonna tell her YOU said my topic was stUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUpid....
guess what im 5'6 hahahahaha.

by the way, i broke my keyboard! the 0 key fell of idk what to do!

message 16: by Allysa (new)

i have decided to delete any messages that does not have to do with school.
lets be mature adults.(gulps) we will talk about more rational things.(sigh)

New Topic:
How much do you plan on reading

message 17: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (princesa9595) | 31 comments Ok, first, I didnt call ur topic stupid. And second, guess what, i dont care!!!!

btw, good.

message 18: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (princesa9595) | 31 comments Ew, I dont plan on reading anything besides my summer reading books lool. Jk. And Allysa, I hate to burst ur bubble, but we r not adults. Wer kids. Immature, bratty, juvenile KIDS! I dont like to talk about rational things, I dont want to talk about rational things, and I dont NEED to talk about rational things. I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT RATIONAL IS!!!!! But Im guessing its boring. And we r teenagers, we r expected to talk about the stuff we like, like boys, or makeup, or how many things we dont like about school. U know that sorta stuff. and even if u delete any messages that dont have to do with school, (which all of my messages DO) it wont make a difference bcuz I already wrote it and u already read it. If u wanna respond to it is the actual question. If u dont, then the topic will b over bcuz I already responded. C how that works, sis?? Its called Logic. And I, LOVE logic. *breathes hard after talking so much* Now, what do u say??

message 19: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (princesa9595) | 31 comments i think I already said enuf to u on the other topic. Hmf!!

message 20: by Allysa (last edited Aug 22, 2009 07:06PM) (new)

all i have to say is i can be stupeder!
i spelled stuped wrong-wait no STUPID yeah im awesome ur not hehehe oh yeah boi im the bomb anyone fine i can agree with that anyway wazzup? hehehe yeah rite YOUR logical. i bet you think the sky is pink even though it is actually not any color at all the color is actually the bending of light and as the sun shifts the color changes...............................evr heard of METAPHYSICS? its when u think about if something is what it actually is....here is an example:

message 21: by Allysa (last edited Aug 23, 2009 09:35AM) (new)

if a tree falls and there is nobody there, does it make a sound?

metaphysics states that there is actually no sound, because their is no proof.

is grass green in springtime?
i say yes, a dog says "no its grey!"

get it?
i love metaphysics...it really makes you think.

i got a new hobby! its standing infront of my mirror and lip syncing with spongebob episodes....i know evry line

message 22: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (princesa9595) | 31 comments lmao Spongebob, I really do love u lil sis. And no, u cant b "stupeder" bcuz u rnt stupid, for the billionth time. And btw, the blending of the lights from the sun gives off a light in the atmosphere of the Earth in which we call the SKY. So literally, no, the SKY isnt pink. or whatever color. But gramatically, and some other lly's, yea. The sky is pink, or purple, or orange, or blue, or even green.

Also, I disagree with metaphysics, just like I disagree with the evolution theory. If a tree falls, does it make a sound, yes it does. If it makes a sound when humans r there, y should it not make a sound when humans rnt there?? It is proven that trees do not have a mind of their own. And it is also proven that there is a sound for almost everything. Even for wind sumtimes. Just bcuz there is no proof of a certain thing, it doesnt mean that it didnt happen. Y do u think that there r some innocent ppl in jail?? Bcuz they didnt have proof. However, they r innocent. C my point?? They didnt do anything, and yet they r in jail bcuz they have no proof. A tree did make a sound, but bcuz no one is there to hear it, ppl assume it didnt make one.

P.S. Ive been hit with the arrow of amore.

message 23: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (princesa9595) | 31 comments I love metaphysics too, it gives me sumthing else to debate about.

message 24: by Allysa (new)

yeah you know me and debating...........................
i kinda give people headaches sometimes (emphasizes on sometimes) SOMETIMES

message 25: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (princesa9595) | 31 comments lmao I guess we BOTH love debating. But yea lol I proved u wrong YEAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!! lol so yea, I have a tiny crush.....

message 26: by Allysa (new)

no you didnt prove me wrong!

i like school kinda sorta yeah im not continuing about that anyways what?!!!!!!

message 27: by Allysa (new)

my MAIN point about the whole tree business is that

A TREE MAKES NO SOUND WHILE FALLING, IT MAKES A SOUND WHEN hitting the ground!

duh!

message 28: by Amanda (last edited Aug 23, 2009 09:09PM) (new)

Amanda (princesa9595) | 31 comments Ok, little young one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg, I NEVER SAID that ur point was otherwise, even though u made it clear that ur point was that u think ur rite. I did SO prove u wrong. And I have no clue what ur talking about when u mentioned school. U brought up the tree business not to b random, u brought it to make a point and to use as an example so u cant say that ur main point and this whole stupid conversation was about that stupid tree when we werent even talking about the tree b4. Also, yes, of COURSE a tree makes a sound while falling bcuz its branches crack!!! And if it falls at a certain speed it will also make another sound of quick wind so dont u DARE duh me. OH!!

message 29: by Allysa (new)

if its in space, then it makes no sound.......
OH!
burned!!!!!!
the sounds are the items AROUND it interacting with it! not the tree itself. if an individual whom is deaf does it, then what happens!

message 30: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (princesa9595) | 31 comments Ugh, Allysa, SCREW SPACE, Im talking about a stupid forest here, and its not always necessarily the items AROUND IT, its the brank and the bark itself smacking each other around about to fall!!!! ANd what about the deaf person?? Does what?? dont b so stubborn

message 31: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (princesa9595) | 31 comments *puts hand over face*

message 32: by Allysa (new)

im not being the badd kidd, you are...

the branches make no sound if it doesnt have air around it.
if someone who can't hear sees this tree, then it makes NO sound for them.

burned.again.

message 33: by Allysa (new)

*moves hand back and forth from face*

*says ooooooooooooooooooooo*

message 34: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (princesa9595) | 31 comments Listen, dear child of God, once again I shall tell u, I am talking about a forest. And ur just making up examples again bcuz I'm not talking about a deaf person. OBVIOUSLY they won't hear the tree. I'm talking about sumone normal Llysy dear.

message 35: by Allysa (new)

okay..........mandy DEAR

if u were not there how DO you know it made a sound?

how how how huh huh huh?

U.DONT.

message 36: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (princesa9595) | 31 comments Um, YEA, I do. Bcuz it would make a sound while I was there. It is proven to make a sound regardless. What ur saying is just like the evolution theory, i isnt proven true, but for sum stupid reason, ppl still choose to believe it instead of the creation thing which was, in fact, proven true. Y WOULDNT it make a sound while I was there huh?? HUH??

message 37: by Allysa (new)

because it doesnt like you.....

for you it makes a noice, BUT NOT FOR EVERYONE!
that is the point of metaphysics my dear big sis!

message 38: by Allysa (new)

this is counted as the first philosophy.

eva heard of CONFUCIUS? evryone takes his teachings differently, kinda like how evryone takes this topic differently my cute little smart tart.

message 39: by Allysa (new)

I went to the BRONX ZOO today it was funny cuz the baby gorilla drank some water then stood on a rock nd PEED. soooooooooo cute but gross it just peed nd looked @ eryone like "what IS the big deelio? Im peeing, okay?"

lool that was sooooooooooooooo good i mean really!

Afterwards i rode a camel......A CAMEL. super dooper cool i mean really but i went on wrong so it made my waist cramp and of course i got the slow old one that bobs from side to side when she/he walks..........real funny but like evry 5 seconds they would begin to poop i mean really but the thing is that the poop was like tiny little balls lool wow weird conversation..........

message 40: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (princesa9595) | 31 comments Allysa, when a tree falls, it makes a sound. When it falls and no one is there, it makes a sound. If it falls and there IS sumone there, it makes a sound. Not just me, everybody in this whole world. Whether we hear it is another discussion. But it MAKES A SOUND!! ANd yea, I studied him. I mkinda forgot though, it he the nut job that says women should have no rites?? Srry, it was long ago.....but yes I know that ppl take in things differently, but not everyone in every case in every different way. ANd especially not this case bcuz there is a logic in this one. There is fact in this case and I just proved it to u but u refuse to take it in for sum reason. Wow, we really r related.

AW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CUUUUTE!!!!!! COOL, Im glad u enjoyed urself. That sounds cute. I wish I went!!!! OMG u rode a camel?? Now I wish I was there lol. lol u dont deserve to witness that poop. lool, I can imagine u getting on the wrong way, thats adorable!!!!! Thats y ur my willo sista!!!!!!!!! :3

message 41: by Allysa (new)

girl confucious wuz DE BOMD so dont u go round talkn bout him like that ttyl bye

message 42: by Allysa (last edited Sep 05, 2009 07:40AM) (new)

anyways.........................

METAPHYSICS IS ABOUT DIFFERENT VIEW ON THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
okay? got it?!

Yeah i rode a camel and yeah you wouldnt be able to handle all that poop well anyways we are goin to lake george wid my cuzns so everyone is like ALLYSA COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so i gtg kisses i still hate you boubt the whole tree thing well bye!